Do you play an instrument?

Till The World Ends

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty cool  :xf1: Is it hard to learn?

It was difficult for me but I'm not musically gifted. I'm pretty sure some people pick it up so easily. BWahaha. Now I'm remembering the first weeks. It was hard to just to blow in it correctly. And idk if it's just me but learning notes as a kid was so foreign. I knew the alphabet and now I was expected to learn a new language. Hahaha.

But no, if you can read music, I don't see it being too difficult

It was difficult for me but I'm not musically gifted. I'm pretty sure some people pick it up so easily. BWahaha. Now I'm remembering the first weeks. It was hard to just to blow in it correctly. And idk if it's just me but learning notes as a kid was so foreign. I knew the alphabet and now I was expected to learn a new language. Hahaha.

But no, if you can read music, I don't see it being too difficult

Ikr, when I started with playing guitar it was also very hard. I guess almost everyone fails in the beginning  :orlynow: You know, I play the guitar now for a few years but I still can't read notes.  :o If it was necessarily for playing the guitar I would've sucked so badly erKOjFQ.gif