This Station Added Til Its Gone! Those Who Prefer T I G Over I S B E, Let's Request It!

Britney Jean

This station in Mission, Kansas (Zip code 66202) added Til Its Gone! Posted Image

http://www.mediabase...p?c_let=kchz-fm

*For requesting, make sure you fill the zipcode with 66202 & city with Mission (so the radio will be more likely to play it because they know you're from the same location as the radio station), your message (something like "Til Its Gone is Britney's best dance song from Britney Jean. I love it so much. Please play it more, thanks before" or something similar, also don't forget to fill your e-mail address too.

We have to make our requesting looks very credible by filling the form with the above suggestion, so they will play it more hopefully Posted Image

Personally, if Britney's team wants to have an upbeat song as the 3rd single, their best choice is Til Its Gone since its the best upbeat song from BJ imo Posted Image

**If Britney's team releasing ISBE instead, i can already imagine all of the meltdowns we'll be having because of these:

- Britney won't perform it anywhere. PCA is the best timing for her to announce the 3rd single by performing, but we all know she won't do that.

- ISBE music video will most likely showed us will's face in 50% of the video (or more), and we're not gonna see danceney there most likely.

- An amazing music video won't help it in the long term. We know how amazing WB video, and it can't even made WB have a new peak on Billboard, and it can't help for its longevity either.

- ISBE is released after BJ is released, so it won't jump really high on iTunes after it's announced as a single because it's not a new song, so it has to rely on radio play to get more exposure, and music video to make it rising on iTunes.

- Our best hope is that Britney's team will have to make a radio deal. (Look at Ellie Goulding's Burn, it only has a radio deal, Ellie didn't perform it anywhere on US, and it's such a success on radio here, makes it a success on iTunes too) But since we're talking about Britney's team, they'll only have a 1 day radio deal at max. (just like WB) or not at all.

- That case won't be happening if will.i.am secretly paid for radio deals behind the scene, making ISBE a success on radio.

- If ISBE is more successful than WB, the worst case scenario is that will is gonna be the EP for album 9, most likely another EDM album filled with will and his friends tracks again. No Danja and the other producers we're hoping so much to work again with Britney.

- If will is gonna be the EP for album 9, we'll most likely have another will song in the album, and it'll be released as a single again following ISBE's success.

- If you guys wants will.i.am & Britney pair to end in this era, we shouldn't give our support to ISBE as a single, there's more deserving producers than him for Britney to work again in the future (William Orbit, Danja, Kool Kojak, etc.)

That's all for me. I hope you guys take your time to read my post Posted Image

#TilItsGoneFansUnite

(I copy paste it from my thread in Exhale) Idk how to remove the black background :queenie: