PCA's New Tweet About Britney and Justin(edit:add PCA's new commercial video,britney included)

Miss Dalloway

LMFAOOO!!!!

See???

I'm not the only one who would like to see them reunite again! :excited:

reunion would just mean 'see each other again' imo..it's kinda misleading,i wonder if there will be meltdowns when that kind of 'reunion' some people expect doesn't happen..and they just want to draw viewers i see,them tv shows always use britney's name to promote

I honestly think Britney will have a huge part on the PCAs. I mean, why would they put her in the commercial with all the A-List actors. She's the only artist on the commercial. Maybe she opens the show? Or maybe she presents more than one award? She probably won the pop artists award, because she's being noticed so much for the show now.

• Like 3

I honestly think Britney will have a huge part on the PCAs. I mean, why would they put her in the commercial with all the A-List actors. She's the only artist on the commercial. Maybe she opens the show? Or maybe she presents more than one award? She probably won the pop artists award, because she's being noticed so much for the show now.

i really think she'll get more than one award on PCA..idk,just a feeling. :)

I hope she won more than one award & that's why she's going

I can't wait to see how hot she'll look :shake:

LMFAOOO!!!!

See???

I'm not the only one who would like to see them reunite again! :excited:

lol Obviously you're not the only one...The WHOLE World is Dying for Justney lol 

Can't wait..this is the 1st time ever I'm watching this and it's really interesting...JT and Britney are both nominated, especially JT maybe Britney will present his award and he will present hers ? LOL :shake: 

• Like 1

lol Obviously you're not the only one...The WHOLE World is Dying for Justney lol 

Can't wait..this is the 1st time ever I'm watching this and it's really interesting...JT and Britney are both nominated, especially JT maybe Britney will present his award and he will present hers ? LOL :shake:

I don't think they'll present each others award but there's a high chance of them seeing each other. :shake:

And I said I WASN'T the only one