Listen To My NEW (4th) Album, And Tell Me What You Think!

ALEX -II- 11O39

@ Alex

you're very creative <3 I'm to lazy to do such things and I don't' even know how to start lol. work bitch and in the futer you'll be a very cool producer, even better than will.I.am (actually you're better than him)   :overthis: the album is really great, it's probably the best "amateur" album that I have heard so far! 

OMFGGGG <3 <3 <3 <3 :crying4::hug: I LOVE YOU!!!!

Which songs did you like the most?

Not really my cup of tea but it's fine.

I just think you need to work on your voice, because it's too weak, flat.. I mean, most of the time it sounds like your voice can't get out of your throat , the "yeaaah" are the worse (no offense). I don't know if you see what i mean.. 

But otherwise it's fine, keep working :)

Not really my cup of tea but it's fine.

I just think you need to work on your voice, because it's too weak, flat.. I mean, most of the time it sounds like your voice can't get out of your throat , the "yeaaah" are the worse (no offense). I don't know if you see what i mean.. 

But otherwise it's fine, keep working :)

Yeah I know I know... It's that I don't want to be heard next door lmao :gloria: