Brinny predicted decline of the Exhale

Pistachio

But Im just Britney Spears and I got all this power

But the bottom line is I dont even use it
Right when you become a bitch that's when you lose it
So what if I do? What if I lose it all today?

tumblr_inline_n7dv5uKUH31sge461.gif

I'm exhale kind a boi and I think hacking is childish af.

it was fun for the first time, now it's just :predictable:

:who:

tho he is a little dick for calling Universe gal "big" and making fun of it.

just to get along with "cool mean kidz" immature move and his ego is probably hurting.

have cake and eat it too :mahhaw:

bullying ain't fun and Brinny thought us that everything happens for the reason. tumblr_n76h2ji0oY1tch1ipo1_r1_75sq.png

but just bc he's a bully doesn't mean we have to bully back. 

sth about being a bigger person and not giving a flying fuck is the best attitude to have.

• Like 1

It depends on the situation. Sometimes being silent and ignoring it just gives the signal that it's okay to keep bullying. Bullshit. Do you know how many people have tried to talk to Jordan nicely? People write him out long, well written paragraphs about how they feel and he just replies with short immature comments like "stay pressed" and "tea spilt". I know because I was one of them. He deserves everything that comes to him at this point.

It depends on the situation. Sometimes being silent and ignoring it just gives the signal that it's okay to keep bullying. Bullshit. Do you know how many people have tried to talk to Jordan nicely? People write him out long, well written paragraphs about how they feel and he just replies with short immature comments like "stay pressed" and "tea spilt". I know because I was one of them. He deserves everything that comes to him at this point.

Tbh.. He deserved to be in this situation for wrecking ball one of the biggest Britney fans home  :crying1:

• Like 1

Okay… so…  Should we rejoice in someone else’s misfortune?

:ohgodno:

Laughing at people who are experiencing misfortune isn’t a good thing.

When that happens, you’re the assholetumblr_inline_n7bhzrpAE01sge461.gif and you just made Karma’s “to do†list.

• Mad 1