SCREAMING! EXHALE HACKED

GagaGurrl

• 9 years later...
10 minutes ago, Tiffany Pollard said:

So there was any forum what hated exhale?

Everyone hated exhale, but this forum i remmber i was a member for like a few months and it was messy, a bit toxic ngl

oh dear tiffany pollard I'm gonna miss u 

any plans on where are you going to move after the end of Universe ? 

7 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

Everyone hated exhale, but this forum i remmber i was a member for like a few months and it was messy, a bit toxic ngl

oh dear tiffany pollard I'm gonna miss u 

any plans on where are you going to move after the end of Universe ? 

It was there terrible until recently, but thank God the worst users are gone or they just don't come anymore. Now there is only one user (DiamondCircus) who threw me under the bus and posted what I said in direct messages and acted like he never said anything bad. He was also here, but I perbanned his ass. Karma will come for him too. :queenflopga:

I'm gonna miss you too!!!

Idk where will I go, because I'm holding on to the hope that @laracroftonline won't let this universe be destroyed just like that after all the effort. It's like you built a house and decided to tear it down instead of rebuilding it even though it's in excellent condition. If I knew how to working with programming, I would take over this site and rebirth it for bring more people here.

5 minutes ago, Tiffany Pollard said:

It was there terrible until recently, but thank God the worst users are gone or they just don't come anymore. Now there is only one user (DiamondCircus) who threw me under the bus and posted what I said in direct messages and acted like he never said anything bad. He was also here, but I perbanned his ass. Karma will come for him too. :queenflopga:

I'm gonna miss you too!!!

Idk where will I go, because I'm holding on to the hope that @laracroftonline won't let this universe be destroyed just like that after all the effort. It's like you built a house and decided to tear it down instead of rebuilding it even though it's in excellent condition. If I knew how to working with programming, I would take over this site and rebirth it for bring more people here.

I meant the SEOULISTIC forum ... here was heaven and alovely place....

exhale was good but back in 2007 (yeah 2007) i',m old

how old are you sis?