Brian Spears *E X P O S E D*

Miss Bad Media Karma

he really really crossed the line and of course nothing on exhale was done.

Well, that's not fair. raeezus banned him for what he said to you. When Jordan brought him back, raeezus still suspended him for a week, and he's apparently banned him more than once. And don't forget that Phil said you could talk to him anytime about the situation. Jordan's dumb ass is the one that keeps bringing him back. But I'm sorry he did all those things. No idea what his fucking problem is.

And now he's going around claiming he's fucking famous after making fun you for saying that. Um, you met Britney and she called you hot. He spammed pictures of his ass on an online forum. He's far from famous. And plus, pretty sure you were just joking around in that Facebook post he screencapped and spammed (which btw, was from 2011. Stalker much?). Meanwhile, he's dead ass serious about being famous. Fucking slime.

I dislke this forum with a passion, but finding out there's an entire thread dedicated to bashing him on here made me log in ASAP. He even said Xtincta could outdance current Britney while giving birth. Like who says that on the BRITNEY SPEARS SECTION of a BRITNEY SPEARS FANSITE?

He seriously needs a straightjacket and to be locked up.

• Mad 1