Brian Spears *E X P O S E D*

Miss Bad Media Karma

"Some of the staff members in Exhale really need to sort their priorities out. I heard that Jordan was the one who unbanned Brian Spears for wishing death upon Anthony. He also told him that the reason Anthony's father committed suicide is because of him and that his mother will be the next to slit her throat. Brian has since showed no remorse for this, he couldn't live with the fact that he was suspended for 7 days here and instead went whining to a mod."

- Venom (Exhale)

Why did he get banned here? Was it because he posted nudes in the Hottest Member Awards and he was ugly 15?  :wink:

The things people get away with online is disgusting. No one wants to take accountability or even remorse. Geeze the death of a parent is such an awful thing and the way he talked about was revolting! And posting nude images of underage boys- pedo status. Where's the FBI when u need them. This dude is an online predator in the making.

• Like 6

When I first signed up on exhale, it literally shocked me the things that people will say. I seriously have thought some people were legitimate sociopaths the way that they show no remorse for the things they say. And maybe they justify it to themselves by saying "oh it's just the internet. It's not real. I'm just trolling.". No. Words can have a real effect. How can you, as a human being, sit there and be proud of yourself knowing that you could be the cause of a suicide? I just don't understand it.

At the end of the day, this is an online forum dedicated to a celebrity. Is it really worth fucking up a person's mentality over? Really? I'm sure these same "trolls" have people they also love in their lives: parents, boyfriends, siblings, friends. Can you imagine someone saying these sort of things to the people you love? Wow. 

• Like 8

The things people get away with online is disgusting. No one wants to take accountability or even remorse. Geeze the death of a parent is such an awful thing and the way he talked about was revolting! And posting nude images of underage boys- pedo status. Where's the FBI when u need them. This dude is an online predator in the making.

Amen! bibliapop.gif

Seriously  fucking disgusting. I had no idea about this! Who in godneys name would ever say that to anyone? Let alone Anthony, that kid is so strong for all the shit that happens to him.

If I saw him say that, gurlll Id be takin my urrings out. 

No jokes. Im mad now. 

• Like 1

Seriously  fucking disgusting. I had no idea about this! Who in godneys name would ever say that to anyone? Let alone Anthony, that kid is so strong for all the shit that happens to him.

If I saw him say that, gurlll Id be takin my urrings out. 

No jokes. Im mad now. 

i don't know who he is but that is super rude tumblr_inline_n7c90iIugG1se916a.gif

Things like this make me sick, and sad  :crying1:

People can be terrible...  :crying3:

I don't know about this, but wishing death to other people is really bad.. :(

When I first signed up on exhale, it literally shocked me the things that people will say. I seriously have thought some people were legitimate sociopaths the way that they show no remorse for the things they say. And maybe they justify it to themselves by saying "oh it's just the internet. It's not real. I'm just trolling.". No. Words can have a real effect. How can you, as a human being, sit there and be proud of yourself knowing that you could be the cause of a suicide? I just don't understand it.

At the end of the day, this is an online forum dedicated to a celebrity. Is it really worth fucking up a person's mentality over? Really? I'm sure these same "trolls" have people they also love in their lives: parents, boyfriends, siblings, friends. Can you imagine someone saying these sort of things to the people you love? Wow. 

thank you guys for your support. he even said that my cousin deserved to be murder and then he goes that my mother is probably gonna be the next to die because she is discussed of me. he really really crossed the line and of course nothing on exhale was done.

i am so happy that i can do what i want to do on this site and post britney spears news and be there for all of you on this site. also to spread the word about this site promote my ass of for this site and make this the biggest britney spears site. better then breathe. i have a good feeling about this site guys. keep spreading the word.

thank u guys so much for the suppport it means a lot to me :hug:

he is banned here!

• Like 3

thank you guys for your support. he even said that my cousin deserved to be murder and then he goes that my mother is probably gonna be the next to die because she is discussed of me. he really really crossed the line and of course nothing on exhale was done.

i am so happy that i can do what i want to do on this site and post britney spears news and be there for all of you on this site. also to spread the word about this site promote my ass of for this site and make this the biggest britney spears site. better then breathe. i have a good feeling about this site guys. keep spreading the word.

he has no manner , i'm so glad he is banned now and don't care about all the mean things he said to u , he is just pressed , be fabulous and show him that u're way better than him :hug: u have class , he doesn't

Fuck I had no idea about any of this until now, seriously fuck that guy, this makes me so unbearably mad I can't stress it enough. All I know is that you are so incredibly strong (actually probably one of the strongest I know) and you deserve everything good coming your way. You always give positive energy and make the britney community a better place and the britney army loves and appreciate u. Also u were always my favorite member on exhale  :xf6:

What vile piece of cunt!!! He deserves to get a good beating for saying such awful untrue things!! 

DXfqxg9.gif

Remember Anthony the things he said although hurtful (How can they not be I would be hurt and pissed off) are fucking untrue!! You're a good fucking person! And all he said was lies.

QLZHXZp.gif

I was the person who originally posted the first paragraph on Exhale. 

It's not really an exposure though, because he is openly rude to everybody.

I asked him why he insists on starting shit with people after he started insulting BrittonJeanSpears on Exhale. Brian couldn't take the heat others started to give him for it so he made the thread concerning his self destruction. I felt bad thinking that I may have rubbed salt to the wound, so I PMed him and apologised to him. Looks like he didn't learn from his mistakes, because he tried to provoke people the day after that.. 

I, BabyThisIsInnocent, & Doug messaged raeezus because we had witnessed what Brian said to Anthony in the shoutbox. Raeezus gave him a 7 day suspension. We then learned that he had been unsuspended a couple hours later by Jordan. Absolutely disgusting.

I confronted Jordan about it in a thread (I won't post a link, but it was the same thread you took my post from) and he said that he does not condone derogative or offensive behaviour.. so if that's the case, why does he feed it & why does he refuse to rightfully punish people? Brian needed to learn the consequences of his actions. When he came back, he was still as abrasive as ever.

Jordan told me that he speaks to members before loosening their punishment.. obviously Brian did not heed that 'talk'. 

It was a ridiculous way to handle something that never should have been given a second thought in the first place. 

I'm glad he's banned from here.

:notimeforu:

Yeah, sorry I didn't quote you I was going to but I forgot.

Ugh Jordan is so fucking rude and annoying.

Thanks for your post!

Don't be sorry, I didn't mean to come off as rude or anything. :) I am glad it caught somebody's eye..

Ugh, if you knew the half of it..

It's very rare that I will take offence to things, but I won't put up with that kind of shit. I once contacted a mod about a member who was making fun of 9/11 (even when somebody who had said that they lost their father due to the attacks was present) and made a mockery of sick children with cancer.. the only action the mod took was deleting the thread BECAUSE the person asked them to. I found out they were friends. The person didn't get punished at all.

It's funny, because that same member who cracked all of those jokes used to be a mod and banned Aldo for that joke he made about the girl who suffered from cancer.. the one who posed with Britney. 

So hypocritical.  :notimeforu:

OMG THAT CUTE LITTLE GIRL?!

What the fuck is wrong with people oh my god! You cant joke about 9/11 like that its so mean! BreatheHeavy is such a nasty place.

It's such a fight fire with fire situation, because after that member dropped all of those vile comments, people started making fun of the despairs in his life. He didn't like that. He called them sick and said that karma will bite them in the ass.

Because making fun of 9/11 & cancer isn't sick? :4music:

Some people are just inhumane. Or are they human? I can't tell these days. There's so many bad humans in the world.. so is being 'inhumane' really an insult anymore? :whatever:

Omg idk :drown:

Just stay in the Universe and you won't find any bad humans! At least not many...

At school people are so fucking annoying because of the fact that I love Britney Spears.

Like some of the guys insult like, "Shes crazy, she shaved her head!"

7 YEARS AGO! Ugh, I just don't listen to them.

• Like 1

Brian's been a tryhard since day one, imo.

Tries too hard to troll and it comes out like he thinks he superior because he's behind a computer

pretending to be someone he's not.

Embarrassing little boy. tumblr_n7fgda0xcI1sqom46o4_250.gif

thats why he never stood a chance against troll slayers like myself...my truth tea way too hot to handle

he refused to answer my quotes on exhale

most did, or changed the subject

I dont mind some kinds of trolling, but yes he tries way too hard and is bipolar as fuck

• Like 1