What's happened to exhell?

ItsNathanbitch

I know how you feel :crying1:

It changes you as a person tbh

THIS I completely understand britney when she acts akward, I mean, I changed because a couple of guys called me a bunch of names, imagine if the WHOLE WORLD would've. I don't know how she make it through all that, I admire her, she is so strong

• Like 1

THIS I completely understand britney when she acts akward, I mean, I changed because a couple of guys called me a bunch of names, imagine if the WHOLE WORLD would've. I don't know how she make it through all that, I admire her, she is so strong

YES! Finally someone who comprehends that people can in fact change. This poor woman has gone through so much shit and we only saw the public part of it, I can't Imagine what she went through behind closed doors.

I used to be a very energetic, joyful, and outgoing person. Now I'm shy, conservative, awkward, and get anxiety easily. Those bullies made me afraid of people. And It's not like It's walk around keeping my eye on everyone because I think they're gonna beat me up, it's more of a subconscious thing. I don't mean to act awkward or to get anxious, it's in the back of my mind.

• Like 1

did we ever get an answer to this ?  i'm not scrolling through 10 pages tbh.  breatheheavy's down as of right now too.  i just checked. :britdrown:

Queenflopga and/or Gabriel hacked the website and posted a pic of them and Britney to promote Seoul. There's another thread on here about it if you want to see the pic

Idk what's going on right now though, the site was back earlier. Poor Jordy

YES! Finally someone who comprehends that people can in fact change. This poor woman has gone through so much shit and we only saw the public part of it, I can't Imagine what she went through behind closed doors.

I used to be a very energetic, joyful, and outgoing person. Now I'm shy, conservative, awkward, and get anxiety easily. Those bullies made me afraid of people. And It's not like It's walk around keeping my eye on everyone because I think they're gonna beat me up, it's more of a subconscious thing. I don't mean to act awkward or to get anxious, it's in the back of my mind.

OMG i've meet a couple of other users that are like that too. And myself of course (actually your description suits me exactly) 

Do you think britney has some attraction on us? we re her aliens :crying3:

Queenflopga and/or Gabriel hacked the website and posted a pic of them and Britney to promote Seoul. There's another thread on here about it if you want to see the pic

Idk what's going on right now though, the site was back earlier. Poor Jordy

thanks !  i didn't even know queenflopga still existed lol.  i'm going to look for the thread :D