Unappreciated song of the week: INAGNYAW

and then he shows her the surprise and she just knows when and how to sing every word without hearing this music ever in her life :frenchy:

only Godney! :crying1::Godney:

Then they perfoms the song on that competition and the judges and audiences seem liking it and end up singing along with Britney <3:crying1:

ive always loved this song. i remember loving it so much the first time ive ever heard it i was like omfgggg i love it soooo much and im like i kno exactly what she means by that because every girl goes through that stage not knowing if they've grown into a woman yet. and that mv was just absolutley FAB. omg so flaalwess perfect slay me britney. all of the perfomances of this song was also soo fucking perfection she looked like she was sent from haven in each of them

This is one of my favorite songs from Britney (album) tbh. My friends and I still sing the bridge and the chorus after with the proper harmonies and backing vocals every once in a while. :tbh:

Also, never forget the moment that Justin sang this on the red carpet in the middle of an interview. JUSTNEY :crying1: