If You Could Write a Script for Britney

theimmaterialgirl

I think she'd be best at dark comedy

LIke Dramedy's such as SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK 

she definitely has the emotional resources to pull off something very dramatic I feel, i mean sometimes the sadness in her eyes could in itself narrate a lot of a story

And it's a nice mix because she has great comedic timing - her smile & laughter are gold!

• Like 1

that's so cool! what sort of scripts have u written? i mean if it's not rude like overviews of stories?

Well I have a shoe in for horror genre but I've been exploring Romantic Drama or Dramatic Comedy and Teen Drama and Children (Family) Comedy/Drama.

I think she'd be best at dark comedy

LIke Dramedy's such as SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK 

she definitely has the emotional resources to pull off something very dramatic I feel, i mean sometimes the sadness in her eyes could in itself narrate a lot of a story

And it's a nice mix because she has great comedic timing - her smile & laughter are gold!

I can definitely see this! I agree, I think she has way more depth than people give her credit for. She could pull off a funny/dramatic role without worrying about it being too sexy. Thanks for the comment!