Little Monsters are actually that delusional

ItsNathanbitch

Have you heard about JLo? Her album is flopping harder than BJ :orangu:

Her sales were something like 30-35k :orangu:

She has been promoting like crazy :orangu:

Britney was able to lay In bed at home eating skittles and managed to sell way more than JLo, Avril, and Mariah with no promo whatsoever. Oops she did it again :queenflopga:

Omg I can't :orangu: 

So that makes JLO and Mariah who've had worse sales than BJ :reductive:

They must be so pressed tbh that Britney can get away with doing no promo and still getting pretty decent sales compared to theirs :queenflopga:

'ARTPOP has sold more than 3 million copies worldwide, get your facts right. So then lets look how many albums Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Madonna, Shakira, etc sold with their latest record... oh yeah, still less than ARTPOP. Who has 2 tours with one earning $220 million the other one $190 million and is doing right now the third tour that will bring another +$100 million? Yeah, flop and over. Who is recognized by artists like Elton John and Tony Bennett? A Katy Perry? Get serious.'

Just wow, the hype this bitch put out for ChartFlop and it under performed like it did is tragic. Eminem dicked all over her effortlessly. X, Brit na d Madge have been around for billions of years and let's be real Work Bitch will be more remembered then applause, so yeahShe ain't selling tours the way she used to and she inflates sales like it's nothing. Tony Bennett and Elton John are boring hasbeens that no one checks for, never were the top of what they did, I mean tony is a poor mans Frank Sinatra. 

I thought I'd rip this delusional comment to shreads. :P

Flawless  :lolol:  :imfab:

'ARTPOP has sold more than 3 million copies worldwide, get your facts right. So then lets look how many albums Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Madonna, Shakira, etc sold with their latest record... oh yeah, still less than ARTPOP. Who has 2 tours with one earning $220 million the other one $190 million and is doing right now the third tour that will bring another +$100 million? Yeah, flop and over. Who is recognized by artists like Elton John and Tony Bennett? A Katy Perry? Get serious.'

Just wow, the hype this bitch put out for ChartFlop and it under performed like it did is tragic. Eminem dicked all over her effortlessly. X, Brit na d Madge have been around for billions of years and let's be real Work Bitch will be more remembered then applause, so yeahShe ain't selling tours the way she used to and she inflates sales like it's nothing. Tony Bennett and Elton John are boring hasbeens that no one checks for, never were the top of what they did, I mean tony is a poor mans Frank Sinatra.

I thought I'd rip this delusional comment to shreads. :P

ARTPOP has NOT even sold 3 million worldwide. it's more like 1.8 million, PRISM sold about 3 million by now. they don't even know fucking accurate figures.