What's the scariest thing that has happened to you?

Dolce

Something that had recently to me is that I was staying at my apartment and most of the tenants were gone because they're students and it was Christmas break so I guess they went home. Anywho, around 10 pm at night a few days before Christmas, I get a knock on my door and I go to answer it. It's some tall guy who can't speak very much english and all he can mange to say is "I live upstairs and my shower is broken". And I just stood there and said "..okay?" cause I couldn't figure out what he wanted me to do about it. He repeated himself and motioned to my bathroom Then it occurs to me "does this guy want to shower at my place???"  :uhwtf: That's when I got weird feelings and I said "no" and closed the door. Then I felt bad because maybe it was communication problems and I was just bitchy to some poor innocent guy who just needed to take a piss. :awkwarddd:This week though, I talked to one of my neighbors who lives two down from me. She said she was so scared because of some pervert. Turns out it was the same guy. Anyway because she's a nice person she let him in. He came in to "use" her bathroom and then came out and told her he had  accidentally shit his pants and needed to borrow her panties  :thatsweird:  :noneck: And she's kind of naive so it still didn't click to her that this dude is craycray so she gave him her shorts that she was gonna throw out anyway. He puts them on in the bathroom, comes out with them on and asks her "How do I look?" Luckily for her he just left after that. And turns out of course that he never lived here. People, it pays to be paranoid. Don't let strangers in your house for any reason. We were both incredibly lucky, he could've been anyone. He could've been a Ted Bundy or he even could've raped her. So do you guys have any stories to share about a scary experience?

• Like 3

And she's kind of naive so it still didn't click to her that this dude is craycray so she gave him her shorts that she was gonna throw out anyway. He puts them on in the bathroom, comes out with them on and asks her "How do I look?" 

How is she just gonna let someone ask for panties and not be weirded out. :aintevenmad:

Thank god she wasn't hurt or anything omfg  :wut:

Yeah she was really lucky.  :britney-agreedlol: He could've raped her omg. There are so many crazies out there I swear to god. :britney-nicetry:  He was young too, looked like a student so I guess she thought he was harmless. 

Yeah she was really lucky.  :britney-agreedlol: He could've raped her omg. There are so many crazies out there I swear to god. :britney-nicetry:  He was young too, looked like a student so I guess she thought he was harmless. 

Ohhh, I was sitting here visualizing a 65 year old asian man looking for 'fun'  :whattt: There are stories going around that people would scalp girls and sell their hair  :drown:

Um well last year I went on a roller coaster with my friend called the Hammerhead, but it's not a normal kinda roller coaster, it goes back and forth and then upside down kinda; I don't really know how to explain it. Anyways when it was upside down, it started slowing down more than usual, and then it stopped altogether. It was only for like 10 seconds BUT WE WERE STUCK UPSIDE DOWN IT WAS SCARY

Um well last year I went on a roller coaster with my friend called the Hammerhead, but it's not a normal kinda roller coaster, it goes back and forth and then upside down kinda; I don't really know how to explain it. Anyways when it was upside down, it started slowing down more than usual, and then it stopped altogether. It was only for like 10 seconds BUT WE WERE STUCK UPSIDE DOWN IT WAS SCARY

OMG once at home,i was still at highschool,i had to read a book for the next day and i read it in like 3 am or something and i finally went to bed and i started hearing these weird noises outside.There was a really strong wind and it could have been anything,but suddenly i heard something cracking and it sounded like a shattered glass and i was like ''omfgdhfhf a thief just broke in through the balkony omggg''  :drown:  :drown:  :drown:  :drown:  :drown:  :drown:  i was too scared to go and look,not to mention to wake up my parents and............ i called the fucking police  :omg1:  i was shitting myself while talking to them and explaining the situation but when the guy said they'll send people to check things out i was like '' okay,can i go and look to make sure'' and...... the glass ashtray has fallen on the balkony's surface and the wind was making the creepy noises :gloria: :gloria: :gloria: at least the guy understood my panick and said it was totally okay. I couldn't sleep till 6 am,i was so fucking scared 

OMG once at home,i was still at highschool,i had to read a book for the next day and i read it in like 3 am or something and i finally went to bed and i started hearing these weird noises outside.There was a really strong wind and it could have been anything,but suddenly i heard something cracking and it sounded like a shattered glass and i was like ''omfgdhfhf a thief just broke in through the balkony omggg''   i was too scared to go and look,not to mention to wake up my parents and............ i called the fucking police  :omg1:  i was shitting myself while talking to them and explaining the situation but when the guy said they'll send people to check things out i was like '' okay,can i go and look to make sure'' and...... the glass ashtray has fallen on the balkony's surface and the wind was making the creepy noises :gloria: :gloria: :gloria: at least the guy understood my panick and said it was totally okay. I couldn't sleep till 6 am,i was so fucking scared 

:loldisbitch: Well glad it was nothing in the end. But you didn't want to wake up your parents but had no problem calling the police?  :)

:loldisbitch: Well glad it was nothing in the end. But you didn't want to wake up your parents but had no problem calling the police?  :)

I was shaking and i couldn't breathe.Wasn't thinking straight.I figured that if i went to wake up my parents,the supposed thief would hear me and it would get ugly :gloria:

I was shaking and i couldn't breathe.Wasn't thinking straight.I figured that if i went to wake up my parents,the supposed thief would hear me and it would get ugly :gloria:

Yeah that's true, we don't think properly when we're scared. Glad you were alright tho  :hug: There was this other time I was at another apartment living with 2 other girls who had gone home for the weekend. We lived in an apartment with some modern architecture, so there was a lot of large glass windows. Our kitchen was completely exposed because it was like all glass. Which looks really awesome in the day but at night it can be kind of scary  because anyone can look in. Anyway, at 2 am someone rings my door. And I froze up. I couldn't breathe either. I didn't know whether to answer or it or not. But I couldn't pretend I wasn't home because you could see through the glass that the lights were on inside. So I wasn't thinking and I opened the door. It was sooo stupid. But I was so scared I wasn't thinking straight. 

Yeah that's true, we don't think properly when we're scared. Glad you were alright tho  :hug: There was this other time I was at another apartment living with 2 other girls who had gone home for the weekend. We lived in an apartment with some modern architecture, so there was a lot of large glass windows. Our kitchen was completely exposed because it was like all glass. Which looks really awesome in the day but at night it can be kind of scary  because anyone can look in. Anyway, at 2 am someone rings my door. And I froze up. I couldn't breathe either. I didn't know whether to answer or it or not. But I couldn't pretend I wasn't home because you could see through the glass that the lights were on inside. So I wasn't thinking and I opened the door. It was sooo stupid. But I was so scared I wasn't thinking straight. 

And who was it? The apartment sounds scary as fuck tbh.

And who was it? The apartment sounds scary as fuck tbh.

It was so scary. holy shit. It was some guy, dressed all in black, wearing a black hoodie, standing out in the dark hallway. And I literally opened the door so only my face showed (because I was scared he would try to force his way inside if I opened it more or something). And he was looking for my flatmate (and later my flatmate said she doesn't know who this is :umomg:) and then he looked at me weird and laughed cause I guess it was obvious I was super scared and then left. But seriously? I'm the weird one for being scared? Who visits at 2 am?? 

Who visits at 2 am?? 

The satanic hour for evil things such as sacrifices, pacts and all of that is 3 am... so, if anything happens to you at that time, you better don't move from your bed and start praying.

I can't recall many fucked up things... I have a couple ugly experiences.

One day my pals and I wanted to cook some hamburgers (we were 4 guys) so we gathered some little money and went to the supermarket. So we got what we needed and when we were exiting the supermarket, there were 4 other guys looking behind the window of a nearby store. We just walked across and then those 4 guys started calling us names from afar.. stupid things we could have just ignored. In fact, I pretty much ignored that, but one of my friends is very violent and he got so pissed at that. So we continued walking but my friend was like, 'hey guys, are we gonna let those fuckers call us names? Let's beat the shit outta them'... and deep inside I was like, 'oh no, I just wanted a couple hamburgers and cheer up with my friends and now I have to get into a stupid fight for nothing'. But since I could not act as a chicken shit in front of my macho man friends I agreed to the fight although I didn't want that really. And I think my other friends thought the same, except for the violent dude. So finally we all accepted the challenge and my violent friend stood at a corner and insulted them back. Then the 4 guys came to us, obviously ready to engage.

I was carrying the bag with the hamburger bread, sausage and coke so I quickly looked for a place to put the bag while I was fighting, so I made a quick knot to the bag and put it on a safe place. I prepared my fists for the inevitable and as the guys were approaching, I chose a blonde guy whose face was just arrogant and hateful so I told my pals, that blonde asshole is mine. Just when my friends and I were all set for the punches party, our rivals took out two guns and one knife that we didn't know they had under their shirts. Actually the blonde guy had the knife. I had never been menaced by a gun in my life... ever. So of course at that point I cowardice myself, but now our rivals were in control. So two of those guys put one gun in the left side of my head and the other one on the right side... I have never felt any other shit colder than those guns. I was speechless.. as the guys were talking to me in a menacing way, saying 'who's the man now, huh? what are you gonna do now, asshole?'. The gun was put in my head, stomach, throat, eyes, mouth, neck, etc. They were also very nervous so their hands were shaking and I was scared to hell that one shot could be triggered by the stress of those motherfuckers...the worst part is that I never opened my fucking mouth to insult them, it was my violent friend who got us into this ugly business. Of course, the dude with the knife took care of the violent friend. My other two friends were scared as hell (all of them are tall, strong and formidable fighters) but of course none of us had any chance against two guns and 4 crazy motherfuckers. So once these robbers (they were, we didn't know) made a lot of fun of me, they took my two friends in the same game.

Long story short, the 4 guys took the violent guy which was the tallest of us and another guy who is the shortest among us, and they put one of the guns in one of them's back and the knife in the other back. They drove them to a dark alley that is close to that supermarket while the other gun was being pointed at the remaining friend and I, under the menace of shooting us if we screamed or asked for help. When the robbers and my two friends got into the alley (six men in all), my friend told me, hey man, we better start praying right now, because our friends are going to die. But there was no way I could pray, I was in shock that something like that started with the idea of making some stupid hamburgers.

We closed our eyes and I think my friend was really praying because I heard some mumbling but I was just waiting to hear detonations. There was a horrible silence and seconds seemed hours. At a certain time, one of the robbers ran from the alley, then 2 other robbers did the same, and finally the last robber left the alley.. all of them running so fast. So once they left, my friend and I ran into the alley and we found our two friends sitting on the floor, without their shoes, watches and wallets. Surprisingly, they were very angry that they were robbed without being able to do anything.

I remembered about the bag with the things for the hamburgers and I retrieved it. We walked towards our neighborhood, my friends walking bare foot on the street. We set up the grill and finally ate the goddamn hamburgers. 

• Like 1

The satanic hour for evil things such as sacrifices, pacts and all of that is 3 am... so, if anything happens to you at that time, you better don't move from your bed and start praying.

I can't recall many fucked up things... I have a couple ugly experiences.

One day my pals and I wanted to cook some hamburgers (we were 4 guys) so we gathered some little money and went to the supermarket. So we got what we needed and when we were exiting the supermarket, there were 4 other guys looking behind the window of a nearby store. We just walked across and then those 4 guys started calling us names from afar.. stupid things we could have just ignored. In fact, I pretty much ignored that, but one of my friends is very violent and he got so pissed at that. So we continued walking but my friend was like, 'hey guys, are we gonna let those fuckers call us names? Let's beat the shit outta them'... and deep inside I was like, 'oh no, I just wanted a couple hamburgers and cheer up with my friends and now I have to get into a stupid fight for nothing'. But since I could not act as a chicken shit in front of my macho man friends I agreed to the fight although I didn't want that really. And I think my other friends thought the same, except for the violent dude. So finally we all accepted the challenge and my violent friend stood at a corner and insulted them back. Then the 4 guys came to us, obviously ready to engage.

I was carrying the bag with the hamburger bread, sausage and coke so I quickly looked for a place to put the bag while I was fighting, so I made a quick knot to the bag and put it on a safe place. I prepared my fists for the inevitable and as the guys were approaching, I chose a blonde guy whose face was just arrogant and hateful so I told my pals, that blonde asshole is mine. Just when my friends and I were all set for the punches party, our rivals took out two guns and one knife that we didn't know they had under their shirts. Actually the blonde guy had the knife. I had never been menaced by a gun in my life... ever. So of course at that point I cowardice myself, but now our rivals were in control. So two of those guys put one gun in the left side of my head and the other one on the right side... I have never felt any other shit colder than those guns. I was speechless.. as the guys were talking to me in a menacing way, saying 'who's the man now, huh? what are you gonna do now, asshole?'. The gun was put in my head, stomach, throat, eyes, mouth, neck, etc. They were also very nervous so their hands were shaking and I was scared to hell that one shot could be triggered by the stress of those motherfuckers...the worst part is that I never opened my fucking mouth to insult them, it was my violent friend who got us into this ugly business. Of course, the dude with the knife took care of the violent friend. My other two friends were scared as hell (all of them are tall, strong and formidable fighters) but of course none of us had any chance against two guns and 4 crazy motherfuckers. So once these robbers (they were, we didn't know) made a lot of fun of me, they took my two friends in the same game.

Long story short, the 4 guys took the violent guy which was the tallest of us and another guy who is the shortest among us, and they put one of the guns in one of them's back and the knife in the other back. They drove them to a dark alley that is close to that supermarket while the other gun was being pointed at the remaining friend and I, under the menace of shooting us if we screamed or asked for help. When the robbers and my two friends got into the alley (six men in all), my friend told me, hey man, we better start praying right now, because our friends are going to die. But there was no way I could pray, I was in shock that something like that started with the idea of making some stupid hamburgers.

We closed our eyes and I think my friend was really praying because I heard some mumbling but I was just waiting to hear detonations. There was a horrible silence and seconds seemed hours. At a certain time, one of the robbers ran from the alley, then 2 other robbers did the same, and finally the last robber left the alley.. all of them running so fast. So once they left, my friend and I ran into the alley and we found our two friends sitting on the floor, without their shoes, watches and wallets. Surprisingly, they were very angry that they were robbed without being able to do anything.

I remembered about the bag with the things for the hamburgers and I retrieved it. We walked towards our neighborhood, my friends walking bare foot on the street. We set up the grill and finally ate the goddamn hamburgers. 

:umomg: :umomg: Wow..you literally almost faced death. Thank god that nothing happened to you or your friends.  And I hope your violent friend learned to keep his temper in check from this experience. Is he still violent, or not anymore after that?