What do y'all think of 2014 so far ?

Jay.

So it's just be a few days since 2014 started but what do y'all think of the year so far ? 

I fell so wired about this year, I feel like something big is going to happen but don't know whether it will something good or bad. I'm kinda scared but don't know of what.  :crying1:

• Like 2

I have my personal theory...

Most people always say "hope this upcoming year will be better"; "this is going to be my year, this year I am buying a house/getting married/winning the lotto"... whatever.

If you see things in perspective, nothing really changes. The line of time is just in constant continuum... this meaning, the fact we are on Dec 31st and then Jan 1st does not change things at all. Once all festivities pass, you end up stuck in the same job, have the same bills to pay and have the same problems you had in 2013. So nothing really changes... and thinking that a new year will bring something of wellness is mere superstition.

Of course, it does not mean that one has to be all negative and pessimist about it. But I truly believe that YOU make the difference; a positive attitude and willingness of making things happen is all that you need. Good things are waiting for those who work hard and strive through life. Those lazy asses won't get anything just because the new year brings up luck for everybody. It's not how it works.

brian died in family guy! :crying1:

He's back ! Killing him would be like killing Homer, Bart, Stan, Roger, or Hank Hill. It just CAN'T happen.

I was one of the people who signed the online petition... not to mention I insulted Fox and Seth MacFarlane pretty much everyday until Brian was back.

I love my white doggy.  :cutesmile:

He's back ! Killing him would be like killing Homer, Bart, Stan, Roger, or Hank Hill. It just CAN'T happen.

I was one of the people who signed the online petition... not to mention I insulted Fox and Seth MacFarlane pretty much everyday until Brian was back.

he is like my fav character on family guy! :cutesmile: 

• Like 1

Well so far it's has only been 4 days, but so far i'm ok i have that feeling too, but i'm really positive it's going to be a big thing, i also have a new acttitude, i have to make new friends .. guy friends cuz i only have a few and i have a lot of girl friends so i need like sometimes like hang out with guys and talk that guys stuff lol. i also want to go out more an meet a cute guy, start daiting and going on dates... cuz since i broke up with my ex i havent had one (that was 6 months ago) 

so i have a really good feeling :D

I was so happy when they brought Brian back!! I was so shocked when they killed him off to begin with, but I knew they could never really kill Brian. He and stewie make the show. Was kinda sad about Vinny though, he was so nice about Stewie picking Brian over him. I wish they could've just kept Vinny too. I know plenty of households with two dogs. 

I was so happy when they brought Brian back!! I was so shocked when they killed him off to begin with, but I knew they could never really kill Brian. He and stewie make the show. Was kinda sad about Vinny though, he was so nice about Stewie picking Brian over him. I wish they could've just kept Vinny too. I know plenty of households with two dogs. 

I don't see how the Vinny-Brian thing could work out. Brian and Stewie have a love-hate relationship that makes the chemistry between them so special and funny. For what I see, Vinny is more mature, and seemingly wise. Brian drinks and bangs girls. Plus the 'Road To' episodes... I just don't see how Vinny could fit in there.

To be honest, I hated Vinny so much as he was a replacement for Brian. I could not accept that character.

I don't see how the Vinny-Brian thing could work out. Brian and Stewie have a love-hate relationship that makes the chemistry between them so special and funny. For what I see, Vinny is more mature, and seemingly wise. Brian drinks and bangs girls. Plus the 'Road To' episodes... I just don't see how Vinny could fit in there.

To be honest, I hated Vinny so much as he was a replacement for Brian. I could not accept that character.

Well they don't have to have Vinny interact with Brian and Stewie. Actually I wouldn't like that because I feel like stewie-brian plotlines only work with just them and not a stewie-brian-vinny plotline. But Vinny could've had his own plotlines with other characters like with Peter, Meg, or Chris. And yeah I get what you're saying, I would've hated Vinny to replace Brian, but as an extra character? I don't mind that idea. Especially since Seth wanted to spice up the show a little, I think there would be no harm in adding Vinny to the family. 

It's good so far,just came back to Manchester... the last three weeks were amazing back at home and now i feel so weird,i have assignments and an exam and i want it all to be over.....

Anyways,i pray for a great year,i pray to finish my First year of my degree with good grades,i want to find a job,i want to visit the US and to see Britney... all i wish for is a successfull year,full of love and luck!