if lana is so depressed, why is she still doing it?

Guest Zooey Deschanel

Guest Zooey Deschanel

Her.. She's depressed but then still going on doing the thing that make her depress. I call that bipolar  :overthis:

or a fucked up way of promotion?

if she's telling all this just to get some extra pity sales, i'll burn her born to die album i bought...and never listen to her again

• Like 2

Guest Zooey Deschanel

Sometimes, keeping busy helps with depression and maybe she really enjoys making music, just not the fame and the spotlight and the media frenzy that comes with it :yaknow:

except this:

“I never felt any of the enjoyment. It was all bad, all of it.â€

or a fucked up way of promotion?

if she's telling all this just to get some extra pity sales, i'll burn her born to die album i bought...and never listen to her again

It's surely a gimmick for her album so that people would buy her album. A new trick tbh. If she doesn't fell anything, why proceed. Just stop.

She's overrated lbr. 

I gotta be honest, I've never heard or listen to her songs, not even a single song from he on radio or any media.

Guest Zooey Deschanel

It's surely a gimmick for her album so that people would buy her album. A new trick tbh. If she doesn't fell anything, why proceed. Just stop.

She's overrated lbr. 

I gotta be honest, I've never heard or listen to her songs, not even a single song from he on radio or any media.

well, her music is kind of sad and depressed but JESUS, she's saying death is glamorous

that's sick! she has teens as fans. i just hope no one copies that from her.

• Like 1

well, her music is kind of sad and depressed but JESUS, she's saying death is glamorous

that's sick! she has teens as fans. i just hope no one copies that from her.

Really? God, that's sick! 

She really needs to stop from brainwashing people about death or anything like that. 

Her face alone scare the shit out of me.. It's just like something horrid inside her face that waiting to comes out   :noneck:

Guest Zooey Deschanel

I love her music. It gives me a break between these hardbeat music tbh.

Hope she keeps making music ttwe

yea...that's why i bought BTD.... still, she needs help