The Squared Division On Britney: Her Speed Is Amazing She Picked The Steps Really Quickly

Guest Mrs. LifeStyle

Guest Mrs. LifeStyle

Posted ImageAshley Evans and Antony Ginandjar pictured with Britney Spears. Source: Supplied

It is the music comeback that has the pop world talking, and it's thanks to some little-known Aussies working ­behind the scenes.

Sydneysiders Ashley Evans and Antony Ginandjar, known as The Squared Division, are the mystery men behind Britney Spears's history-making, multimillion-dollar residency at Las Vegas's Planet Hollywood after answering a call from the pop princess herself.
Fresh off the back of choreographing a world tour for Spears's music rival Ke$ha, the boys heard that Spears's creative director was taking submissions for choreographer audition tapes, with the successful applicant to help sculpt the two-year, 100-show Piece Of Me show.

Spears has joined an elite list of artists who have performed residencies in Vegas - others include Celine Dion, Bette Midler and Cher.

"We heard Britney's people had put out the call for tapes and we were in LA at the time so we rushed back to Sydney to pull something together," Evans said.
"We got together some dancers and costumes and just went all out and sent it off and then a week later we got a call saying Britney wanted to Skype-call us."

The Skype appointment came and went and Evans and Ginandjar wrote it off as ­another knock-back. "We thought, 'OK, this is just the same old Hollywood roller-coaster stuff'," Evans laughed.

But a week later the pair were heading back to the US for a one-on-one meeting with Spears in what would ultimately be a successful job interview. "We had no problems at all, she was actually amazing. She picked up the steps so quickly. Her speed was incredible,'' Evans said

Source Here

:britneycryingdfcuerfsgi:

I want to thank them for getting the best out of Britney 

She's really comfortable with their choreography & I love that she's killing it, seriously the MATM/GM/BTI/POM parts SLAY MY LIFE as well as WORK BITCH

It seems the stars aligned to have this be a huge success for Britney, I hope she continues forward!