The Best Place For Having Sex [18++ Only]

rafael_remy

The beach is fucking overrated. Sand is fucking annoying, even on towels it gets everywhere, and gettin hot n heavy and being a wet sweaty magnet for tiny particles of rock is not sexy at all. Cowgirl is really the only thing that works without being uncomfortable or obnoxious, so if you're okay with a quicky then it's okay.

Office sex tho>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (tho idk how many of you work office jobs). I get laid in the office and in the parkin structure/in my car on teh daily.

I've given guy's blow job's at my work in the backroom never bent over for any guy at work yet... I'd be to scared to be honest, it's really easy to have sex at my job I need to try it sometime  :o

I work by myself 99.9% of the time and I have a buzzer at the door when people come in  :who:

IDK though if my owner or manager came in and I was butt naked with a guy's cock up my ass lol  :aintevenmad:

The beach is fucking overrated. Sand is fucking annoying, even on towels it gets everywhere, and gettin hot n heavy and being a wet sweaty magnet for tiny particles of rock is not sexy at all. Cowgirl is really the only thing that works without being uncomfortable or obnoxious, so if you're okay with a quicky then it's okay.

Mte, i've never had sex on the beach (or at all) but it sounds awkward and not right :awkward: