The Best Place For Having Sex [18++ Only]

rafael_remy

Army Base! Soldier was on night duty, it definitely happened in his captain's office. That was my first ever time with a dude. He was in full uniform, i have a thing for soliders. 

2nd: Started on the beach, and then ended up in the back seat of my truck. That was my first ever gay pride event in Pensacola Beach. 

3rd, stairwell of a beach resort twice lol. 

The risk of getting caught always makes it more fun. 

Army Base! Soldier was on night duty, it definitely happened in his captain's office. That was my first ever time with a dude. He was in full uniform, i have a thing for soliders. 

2nd: Started on the beach, and then ended up in the back seat of my truck. That was my first ever gay pride event in Pensacola Beach. 

3rd, stairwell of a beach resort twice lol. 

The risk of getting caught always makes it more fun. 

Sometimes I love to get caught by someone when I'm masturbating/having sex in the public area  :howiroll:   

Sometimes I love to get caught by someone when I'm masturbating/having sex in the public area  :howiroll:   

Haha, Yeah the one on the beach, we got caught by the lesbians who were out til 6 in the morning walking the beach. That's why we moved to my truck, which was pretty sexy since i have a jacked up truck! I accomplished 2 fantasies in 1 lol.   :woahh:

:bow: Share ur story bb! 

I love having sex in the forest, public areas. It's more exciting i think, like OMG SOMEONE CAN SEE OR HEAR US  :fyea:  :tongue3:

and don't tell me i'm underage, i'm 18 in a little bit more than 1 month and i'm with my boyfriend since 2 years so i know a little bit the subject  :xf1:  :who:  :aintevenmad:  :yesplz:

Haha, Yeah the one on the beach, we got caught by the lesbians who were out til 6 in the morning walking the beach. That's why we moved to my truck, which was pretty sexy since i have a jacked up truck! I accomplished 2 fantasies in 1 lol.   :woahh:

I dont like to get caught by girls lol  :overthis:

I love having sex in the forest, public areas. It's more exciting i think, like OMG SOMEONE CAN SEE OR HEAR US  :fyea:  :tongue3:

and don't tell me i'm underage, i'm 18 in a little bit more than 1 month and i'm with my boyfriend since 2 years so i know a little bit the subject  :xf1:  :who:  :aintevenmad:  :yesplz:

That's hot! I wanna be your bff. We share the same hobbies!  :yesplz: