• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Sign in to follow this  
Cambria

Road Trip Music

So my friend Stephanie are going up to her summer home in Pulaski NY, and I have to make the playlist. We are both fans of the late 90's- early 2000s era, and Im looking for some suggestions on what to put on my playlist? I already have Britney, Nsync & some BSB (I was never really a huge fan, but she was.) 

So far I have: 

Updated list: 
don't want you back - eamon The Right Stuff- NKOTB Ice Ice Baby -Vanilla Ice kryptonite - 3 doors down Breakfast at Tiffany's"-Deep Blue Something Hey Sandy- Polaris waiting for tonight - j lo This Is Your Night"-Amber Torn-Natalie Imbruglia semi charmed life - third eye blind Ooh Aah... Just a Little Bit-Gina G. Just a Girl - No Doubt Here's to the Night - Eve 6 Lovefool-The Cardigans One Week -Barenaked Ladies Fastball - 'The Way The Freshmen- The Verve Pipe The Sign -Ace of Base Beastie Boys - 'Intergalactic' Bitch- Meredith Brooks Virtual Insanity- Jamiroquai Cher - "Believe" The Impression That I Get"-TMMBT The One- Backstreet Boys Blink-182 - 'What's My Age Again?' Tubthumping"- Chumbawamba  You Oughtta Know- Alanis Morisette Sugar Ray - "Every Morning" Criminal"- Fiona apple Zombie by Cranberries Lit - 'My Own Worst Enemy' Bitter Sweet Symphony"The Verve Killing Me Softly by The Fugees Outkast - 'Ms. Jackson' Flagpole Sitta- Harvey Danger Sellout- reel big fish The Thong Song- Sisqo C'est La Vie"- B*Witched 1979 by The Smashing Pumpkins The White Stripes - 'Fell In Love With A Girl' Good Vibrations- Marky Mark Spin Doctors - Two Princes Modest Mouse - 'Float On' I love you always forever- Donna Lewis   Shackles- Mary Mary What I Got"-Sublime   Estelle - "American Boy" Hanson - "MMMBop"   The Offspring - "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" Aqua - "Barbie Girl" (1997)   Shania Twain - "That Don't Impress Me Much" LFO - "Summer Girls" (1999)   Len - 'Steal My Sunshine' Jessica Simpson - "I Think I'm in Love With You"   Hung up- Madonna Dreaming of You -Selena   Crazy Town - "Butterfly"  Christina Aguilera - "Genie in a Bottle"   Queens Of The Stone Age - 'No One Knows' Aaron Carter - "Aaron's Party (Come Get It)"   Natalie Imbruglia - 'Torn' Dream - "He Loves U Not"   Sex & Candy - Marcy Playground BBMak - "Back Here"   Another Dumb Blonde -Hoku  O-Town - "Liquid Dreams"   Get Over Yourself-Eden's Crush Shakira - "Whenever, Wherever"   I Wanna Be Bad-Willa Ford City High - "What Would You Do?"   Smooth Criminal"- Alien Ant Farm Shaggy - "It Wasn't Me"   The Middle-Jimmy Eat World Alanis Morissette - You Oughta Know   The Boys of Summer- The Ataris  Lisa Loeb – Stay (I Missed You)   Stacy's Mom- Fountains of Wayne Haddaway - What Is Love   King Without a Crown- Matisyahu Christina Aguilera - Come On Over   I Write Sins Not Tragedies-Panic! Truly Madly Deeply by Savage Garden   Don't You Worry Child-Swedish House Mafia Cherry Cola- Savage Garden