---

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

T1ggmBFT4bXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg_180x

Huge boxset that contains pictures + albums from BOMT to Circus + A dvd of all her music videos  :crying1: Chinese release.

VERY rare and expensive in europe (nearly 200€) but cheap as hell in China (€20 approx), because you know how cheap China is when you do the money currency.

I found it, but afraid to order.

Huge boxset that contains pictures + albums from BOMT to Circus + A dvd of all her music videos  :crying1: Chinese release.

VERY rare and expensive in europe (nearly 200€) but cheap as hell in China (€20 approx), because you know how cheap China is when you did the money currency.

OMG it's amazing!

VERY rare and expensive in europe (nearly 200€) but cheap as hell in China (€20 approx), because you know how cheap China is when you do the money currency.

I found it, but afraid to order.

OMG that one! it's amazing! I was looking for it for a really long time but it's really hard to get any chinese releases :/ I'm so grateful I found Circus longbox and limited + puzzle one

OMG that one! it's amazing! I was looking for it for a really long time but it's really hard to get any chinese releases :/ I'm so grateful I found Circus longbox and limited + puzzle one

I got Oops and BJ from China and they really look amazing! I wonder why there are not so popular among colectors..

i really want that huge boxset though.

I got Oops and BJ from China and they really look amazing! I wonder why there are not so popular among colectors..

i really want that huge boxset though.

I got Britney Jean from China too <3 it's amazing! I want to buy all of these fake EP's - Alien, Tik Tik Boom etc but I'm not a huge fan of chinese releases tbh 

Not a huge fans of these single release.. I found them expensive for what it is. I prefer albums <3.

yeah, they're little expensive... 25$ for each fake EP with some remixes and a song which is not even released as a single is definitely too much! 

I collect everything, but I'm not a huge fan of cassettes and magazines. now I'm waiting for some CD's and vinyls (I'm so happy, because I will have all of them [except Crazy]!!!)

I want to get more stuff from ITZ era because I only have a few copies of that album + some single releases. 

yeah, they're little expensive... 25$ for each fake EP with some remixes and a song which is not even released as a single is definitely too much! 

I collect everything, but I'm not a huge fan of cassettes and magazines. now I'm waiting for some CD's and vinyls (I'm so happy, because I will have all of them [except Crazy]!!!)

I want to get more stuff from ITZ era because I only have a few copies of that album + some single releases. 

Same here!

OH MY GOD. All of them? Sometimes promo from France too? and And then we kiss? AMAZING.

Actually, I'm thinking of getting some of her LP's and most famous magazines cover (Rolling Stones, VOGUE; or Elle).

I seriously love collecting on her, soo many stuff! <3