:reductive: :jackk: :thefuck:

It's not actually :reductive:

I'm not. Wish I could say the same about you :reductive:

But the only lies I see are in your posts :reductive:

I did say that actually :reductive:

Oh but it is. Keep denying it all you want, but deep down you know it is :reductive:

You can though. You on the other hand :reductive:

How sad. You're that blinded by delusion you mistake facts as lies. Poordat :reductive:

Stay reductive :reductive:

Oh but it is. Keep denying it all you want, but deep down you know it is :reductive:

You can though. You on the other hand :reductive:

How sad. You're that blinded by delusion you mistake facts as lies. Poordat :reductive:

Stay reductive :reductive:

I'm not denying anuthing. Just simply stating the truth :reductive:

You claim that I'm blinded by delusion yet that sentence alone contains a lot of delusion :reductive:

Why would I want to be like you? :reductive:

I'm not denying anuthing. Just simply stating the truth :reductive:

You claim that I'm blinded by delusion yet that sentence alone contains a lot of delusion :reductive:

Why would I want to be like you? :reductive:

Your idea of the truth is much different to mine. See, my idea of the truth is actual truth. Not complete lies like your idea of the truth :reductive:

I see no delusion in my sentence. Your posts though :reductive:

Because I'm flaw free, not deluded and not reductive unlike you :reductive:

Your idea of the truth is much different to mine. See, my idea of the truth is actual truth. Not complete lies like your idea of the truth :reductive:

I see no delusion in my sentence. Your posts though :reductive:

Because I'm flaw free, not deluded and not reductive unlike you :reductive:

I see that delusion still has you blinded :reductive: You say I speak lies yet lying appears to be part of your daily vocabulary :reductive:

You're nothing but delusional sweetie :reductive:

The only deluded and reductive person on here is you sweetheart :reductive:

You'd know if you weren't so pressed :reductive:

I see that delusion still has you blinded :reductive: You say I speak lies yet lying appears to be part of your daily vocabulary :reductive:

You're nothing but delusional sweetie :reductive:

The only deluded and reductive person on here is you sweetheart :reductive:

You'd know if you weren't so pressed :reductive:

Nope, not blinded. Just not afraid to spill the boiling hot tea on your reductiveness and delusion :reductive:

Oh sweetie, trying to make out like I'm the deluded and reductive one when in reality it's you won't get you anywhere :reductive:

You really should take a good hard look at yourself before calling anyone else pressed. You're the definition of pressed :reductive:

Nope, not blinded. Just not afraid to spill the boiling hot tea on your reductiveness and delusion :reductive:

Oh sweetie, trying to make out like I'm the deluded and reductive one when in reality it's you won't get you anywhere :reductive:

You really should take a good hard look at yourself before calling anyone else pressed. You're the definition of pressed :reductive:

But that tea you speak of is nonexistent :reductive:

Take your own advice :reductive:

I'm far from pressed honey :reductive:

Wish I could say the same about you :reductive:

Well actually, I don't :reductive:

You are though :reductive:

It isn't, but in your case, you speak nothing but lies. So you're pressed :reductive:

The fact that you think I am blinded by delusion shows that you are the delusional one here :reductive:

If lying = being pressed then you are beyond pressed hunty :reductive:

You're not pressed, you're squished :reductive:

What kind of mess is that last comeback? :orangu:

The fact that you think I am blinded by delusion shows that you are the delusional one here :reductive:

If lying = being pressed then you are beyond pressed hunty :reductive:

You're not pressed, you're squished :reductive:

What kind of mess is that last comeback? :orangu:

The fact that you don't think you're blinded by delusion actually is proof that you are the one who is deluded :reductive:

But I don't lie sweetie. I tell it like it is :reductive:

You're flattened :reductive:   

I can't :orangu::gloria:

The fact that you don't think you're blinded by delusion actually is proof that you are the one who is deluded :reductive:

But I don't lie sweetie. I tell it like it is :reductive:

You're flattened :reductive:

I can't :orangu::gloria:

I didn't know telling the truth = delusional :reductive:

In your mind you do but in reality, you're just telling lie after lie :reductive:

You're so pressed you don't exist anymore. Your internal organs and skeletal system were crushed to the point where they pulverized :reductive:

I fucking can't anymore :orangu:

I didn't know telling the truth = delusional :reductive:

In your mind you do but in reality, you're just telling lie after lie :reductive:

You're so pressed you don't exist anymore. Your internal organs and skeletal system were crushed to the point where they pulverized :reductive:

I fucking can't anymore :orangu:

Telling the truth is only delusional to you because you're well....delusional yourself :reductive:

Keep telling yourself that :reductive:

You're so pressed, you never even existed. :reductive:

I'm dead :orangu::jackk:

Telling the truth is only delusional to you because you're well....delusional yourself :reductive:

Keep telling yourself that :reductive:

You're so pressed, you never even existed. :reductive:

I'm dead :orangu::jackk:

But honey, I'm far from deluded :reductive: You however :reductive:

You're so pressed, NASA along with other government corporations and testing companies took you in to a lab and did years of testing on you in order to figure out how it was possible for a human being to be so pressed. The results came back saying that your level of delusion is far beyond normal, thus causing you to be pressed to the point that you made it in the guinness book of world records along with other books :reductive:

What. The. Actual. Fuck. :gloria:

But honey, I'm far from deluded :reductive: You however :reductive:

You're so pressed, NASA along with other government corporations and testing companies took you in to a lab and did years of testing on you in order to figure out how it was possible for a human being to be so pressed. The results came back saying that your level of delusion is far beyond normal, thus causing you to be pressed to the point that you made it in the guinness book of world records along with other books :reductive:

What. The. Actual. Fuck. :gloria:

If you truly don't think you're deluded, you should probably have a read of what you just wrote :queenflopga:

omg what even? :jackk::gloria::orangu::madonnagu: :jordangu: