:reductive: :jackk: :thefuck:

Actually, I serve hot boiling tea everyday but you're too blinded by delusion to see it :reductive:

No actually, they'll be filled with all the times you have been pressed, reductive, and deluisional. Your whole life story really :reductive:

Your tea is disgusting, watery and cold. Nothing boiling or hot about it. But of course, being so blinded by deluision, you fail to realise that :reductive:

Oh so like I said, they'll be empty :queenflopga:

Your tea is disgusting, watery and cold. Nothing boiling or hot about it. But of course, being so blinded by deluision, you fail to realise that :reductive:

Oh so like I said, they'll be empty :queenflopga:

Considering you are pressed, you would not be able to see that my tea is boiling hot :reductive:

Oh I could see why you would think the books would be empty for I said that it would be filled with your life story, but you don't have one :reductive:

Considering you are pressed, you would not be able to see that my tea is boiling hot :reductive:

Oh I could see why you would think the books would be empty for I said that it would be filled with your life story, but you don't have one :reductive:

Since when does being realistic and not living in a world of delusion make you pressed? :reductive:

Could say the same for you :reductive:

How could it not be you when you so clearly are delusional? :reductive:

As usual, I spill the boiling hot tea :reductive:

Yes, but lbr, it wasn't exactly that hard to kill :reductive:

I'm not the deluded one here as you are quite obviously blinded by delusion :reductive:

But your tea Is nonexistent. We have gone through this before :reductive:

It was a great performance and you will deal :reductive:

The live vocals, the choreography, the pyrotechnics, and the aerobics were amazing. Only Britney lbr :reductive:

I'm not the deluded one here as you are quite obviously blinded by delusion :reductive:

But your tea Is nonexistent. We have gone through this before :reductive:

It was a great performance and you will deal :reductive:

The live vocals, the choreography, the pyrotechnics, and the aerobics were amazing. Only Britney lbr :reductive:

Your last sentence just proves how deluded you are. Take a seat :reductive:

It's only nonexistent to you because you're blinded by delusion :reductive:

It's an average performance and you will deal :reductive:

Your last sentence just proves how deluded you are. Take a seat :reductive:

It's only nonexistent to you because you're blinded by delusion :reductive:

It's an average performance and you will deal :reductive:

I'm already seated. You though :reductive:

Or maybe it's real In your pressed mind :reductive: Sorry I only speak the truth :reductive:

It's great and you will of course deal :reductive: