Miley Cyrus Is Pressed and Jealous Because She Lost To Selena.

Jay.

I kinda don't get the hate for Miley. Not a fan of hers, I'm neutral. Like yeah shes ratchet but at least she's genuine in her ratchetness. I can't stand disney stars who act really pure and innocent when they're probably screwing half the guys in the celebrity world and doing more coke than Whitney and Bobby combined. (no disrespect to Whitney RIP). 

I kinda don't get the hate for Miley. Not a fan of hers, I'm neutral. Like yeah shes ratchet but at least she's genuine in her ratchetness. I can't stand disney stars who act really pure and innocent when they're probably screwing half the guys in the celebrity world and doing more coke than Whitney and Bobby combined. (no disrespect to Whitney RIP). 

I don't like her anymore due to the fact that she's racist, and she made a joke about date rape  :overthis:

I don't hate Miley but I feel like she's more of gimmick than Selena. Selena's grown as singer. Miley went from Disney chick to Xtina slut overnight. She tries too hard to show people she's not Hannah Montana. I prefer Selena cuz she respects her past and fans and lets them grow with her.