I Released A New Album

JoshLee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/27/2022 at 1:14 AM, Aleks said:

JOSH!! Welcome back!! I will be streaming Illusion (and the iconic masterpiece watch your back) :yayy:

HIIIIIII :hug: How are you? Sorry I've been MIA, nothing with Britney has been really going on for me to be on here all the time anymore lol. Yesss stream illusion and Watch Your Back for clear skin. 

On 1/12/2023 at 8:10 PM, JoshLee said:

HIIIIIII :hug: How are you? Sorry I've been MIA, nothing with Britney has been really going on for me to be on here all the time anymore lol. Yesss stream illusion and Watch Your Back for clear skin. 

I’m good! How are you? :kisskiss: But yeah same. I try to stay away from Britney stuff on social media, all the Qanon geniuses are exhausting! 
Watch Your Back cleared my skin, made me a skinny legend and fixed my anxiety :oohbaby:

• Awesome 1

14 hours ago, Aleks said:

I’m good! How are you? :kisskiss: But yeah same. I try to stay away from Britney stuff on social media, all the Qanon geniuses are exhausting! 
Watch Your Back cleared my skin, made me a skinny legend and fixed my anxiety :oohbaby:

I'm okay, life's been rough :crying1:, but I'm trying to get through it... yeah everything is exhausting especially the social media stuff! 

Purrrr as it should! :yes:

On 1/17/2023 at 8:12 AM, JoshLee said:

I'm okay, life's been rough :crying1:, but I'm trying to get through it... yeah everything is exhausting especially the social media stuff! 

Purrrr as it should! :yes:

I’m sorry things have been rough! If you ever need to vent you can DM me anytime! :hug:

• Awesome 1