Britney introduces her new puppy Sawyer in new IG post (2/15/22)

heather

Geez .... can you have two loves of your lives because he comes in second !!!!  I'm introducing the new edition to my family ... his name is Sawyer and he's a white Australian shepherd with blue eyes !!!!! I found him in Maui like a dream and took him home with me immediately. It's funny ... he doesn't talk back but it's like he understands what I'm saying !!!! I can talk to him for 30 min about potty training and rewarding him when he goes potty on the pad !!!! I think he understands me especially with those eyes 😍 ... he makes my heart melt ... he needs me and I like that !!!!! I also have a new cat and will introduce her later but i watched a documentary on cats last night !!!! Such intelligent animals ... dogs think people are God ... cats don't because they know better !!!! Thought that was a cool line 😼  !!! My cat is French and very peculiar ... she looks at food as if she is 30 for two min before she eats it ... she's extremely smart and she looks like a miniature cheetah 🐆 !!!! Me and security couldn't find her for 2 hours and then when we did she would disappear again !!!! Anyways I have a house FULL of small animals and I like it besides the potty training 😂💩 !!!! Here's me dancing with my baby and he definitely has me FEELING LOVE 💕 ... That's what I'm dancing to !!!! Anyways have a good night and God bless !!!!! Psss if you look close you can see Sawyer at my foot for one split second shot 😳🐶 😂!!!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic