Updates from court!

heather

They're giving a play by play of what happened in court today, it's too many tweets for me to link right now so give their twitter a view if you're interested!

I'm laughing at ol Viv in defeat mode. Honestly, from Rosengart's petition yesterday, I think Jamie did a lot of dirty shit behind her back and blatantly ignored her legal advice, so she's done with him too! Which doesn't excuse her by any means, just an observation!

Yeah I laughed at Viv finally giving up, lol, and I agree, he clearly ignored her advice but as u say doesn’t excuse her. 

How about the audacity of Weimgarten saying this was because Brit can’t handle money, um do we for umpteenth time need to go through the list of his clients financial mistakes. Also what’s to unseal all her records says the world deserves to know, oh what a loving father.

At the end of the day, at least she is completely free now, she’ll have her money in 7 days. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Yeah I laughed at Viv finally giving up, lol, and I agree, he clearly ignored her advice but as u say doesn’t excuse her. 

How about the audacity of Weimgarten saying this was because Brit can’t handle money, um do we for umpteenth time need to go through the list of his clients financial mistakes. Also what’s to unseal all her records says the world deserves to know, oh what a loving father.

At the end of the day, at least she is completely free now, she’ll have her money in 7 days. 

That was a huge admission and mistake on his part! Thought it was supposed to be because of her "mental health crisis" and "dementia" you know 🙄 I'm sure that slip is going to be filed away for future hearings/trial. 

Yes! Which gives me hope that Penny will NOT grant any of the other fee petitions.