Britney continues to drag Jamie Lynn in NEW IG Post (1/19/22)

heather

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Something I don’t get; she was like “you didn’t wanna play with me anymore…” is that sarcasm? Because you know how the stupid press will take that; anyway, I feel so bad for Britney; you can genuinely tell she loved her sister and her Mom; they meant so much to her; she probably still loves them, but is so hurt. Daddy  and LT seem to be the main problems in this whole thing, and I still think Daddy was too dumb to realize he was being used; everyone else factored in as well; this really sucks; she literally has no one decent in her family to turn to; B is strong and I know she will get through this. 

23 minutes ago, nicholel18 said:

Something I don’t get; she was like “you didn’t wanna play with me anymore…” is that sarcasm? Because you know how the stupid press will take that; anyway, I feel so bad for Britney; you can genuinely tell she loved her sister and her Mom; they meant so much to her; she probably still loves them, but is so hurt. Daddy  and LT seem to be the main problems in this whole thing, and I still think Daddy was too dumb to realize he was being used; everyone else factored in as well; this really sucks; she literally has no one decent in her family to turn to; B is strong and I know she will get through this. 

It sounds like JL and her friends took JTs side in the breakup, or at least placed blame on Britney so they did something that would hurt her- copy xtina. It's childish mean girl 20 year old bullshit, but Britney is clearly holding on to a lot of hurt that JL brought back with her lies. Which is fucking low of JL, re traumatizing Britney for money. 

I think in the beginning Jamie was used, but I think as time went on, like Britney said, he loved having all that control over her. Especially because it feels like, in Jamie's eyes, Britney disrespected him as a father/man by becoming the breadwinner of their family and buying her mother a home. I think the relationship with her sister and mother COULD have been saved, but this book and JL's subsequent lies ruined that. Might be a chance for Lynne, but it'll take a lot of healing.