Britney clarifies her anger and hurt with Jamie Lynn in new Twitter post

heather

This is the realest post we’ve gotten, no snark, no silly or unrelated stuff peppered throughout, just pure honesty. 

Whether JL deserves this or not, idk, I just hope she can drop her narcissism for a second and really read what Brit just wrote, she needs to realize siding with dad and Lou  is a real betrayal esp. Lou, that bitch is an outsider. I don’t know how JL will respond to this but this will def. make Brit look like the better person in the court of public opinion.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

This is the realest post we’ve gotten, no snark, no silly or unrelated stuff peppered throughout, just pure honesty. 

Whether JL deserves this or not, idk, I just hope she can drop her narcissism for a second and really read what Brit just wrote, she needs to realize siding with dad and Lou  is a real betrayal esp. Lou, that bitch is an outsider. I don’t know how JL will respond to this but this will def. make Brit look like the better person in the court of public opinion.

Jamie Lynn will view this as a win for her, thinking her threats and gaslighting worked. But I see this as Britney going through the steps of the betrayal and hurt she felt by not only Jamie Lynn's recent interviews but also the trauma she experienced for 13 years. Her first posts were reactionary, her raw emotion in that moment. This is reflection after the fact. Britney will probably always love her sister despite the pain Jamie Lynn has caused her. I think all Britney wants from her now is Jamie Lynn to acknowledge the pain she caused Britney without making it Britney's fault. It's not. None of what happened to Britney is HER fault, and that's all Jamie Lynn has done. Refuse to acknowledge her true role in everything that happened to Britney, and just further the "well there must be something wrong with you if this happened to you" narrative her father started. 

I hope that Britney is able to heal on her own. She's basically crying for her family to love her in the unconditional way a family is supposed to but they never will. They're incapable of that because every last one of them are narcissists, which again isn't Britney's fault, but they will make her feel like it is because that's what narcs do. I'm glad she has Sam and her children and I think one day she'll be able to see that's all the family she needs. People that truly love her, it doesn't have to be her "blood". But she's still hurting and angry that they refuse to acknowledge any wrongdoing when they are the ones who did wrong by her. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, heather said:

Jamie Lynn will view this as a win for her, thinking her threats and gaslighting worked. But I see this as Britney going through the steps of the betrayal and hurt she felt by not only Jamie Lynn's recent interviews but also the trauma she experienced for 13 years. Her first posts were reactionary, her raw emotion in that moment. This is reflection after the fact. Britney will probably always love her sister despite the pain Jamie Lynn has caused her. I think all Britney wants from her now is Jamie Lynn to acknowledge the pain she caused Britney without making it Britney's fault. It's not. None of what happened to Britney is HER fault, and that's all Jamie Lynn has done. Refuse to acknowledge her true role in everything that happened to Britney, and just further the "well there must be something wrong with you if this happened to you" narrative her father started. 

I hope that Britney is able to heal on her own. She's basically crying for her family to love her in the unconditional way a family is supposed to but they never will. They're incapable of that because every last one of them are narcissists, which again isn't Britney's fault, but they will make her feel like it is because that's what narcs do. I'm glad she has Sam and her children and I think one day she'll be able to see that's all the family she needs. People that truly love her, it doesn't have to be her "blood". But she's still hurting and angry that they refuse to acknowledge any wrongdoing when they are the ones who did wrong by her. 

Well JL did respond in an insta story and same old song and dance, she’s just got her head so far shoved up her ass and blaming Britney for shit, and saying Brit wants this public, uh bitch, u just released a book. A teeny, tiny, microscopic piece of me hoped there was still some good in there deep down due to knowing how close they used to be but there’s just not, she’s hopeless, she’s so brainwashed by Lou.

Brit really is better off.

34 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Well JL did respond in an insta story and same old song and dance, she’s just got her head so far shoved up her ass and blaming Britney for shit, and saying Brit wants this public, uh bitch, u just released a book. A teeny, tiny, microscopic piece of me hoped there was still some good in there deep down due to knowing how close they used to be but there’s just not, she’s hopeless, she’s so brainwashed by Lou.

Brit really is better off.

Yup, like I said Jamie Lynn thinks she won. She's still threatening and gaslighting because while Britney showed her some humility, she still won't back down on the one claim that bothers Jamie Lynn because JL knows it's true - that she did NOTHING to help Britney, that FACT shows everything JL claims about herself is a LIE. Jamie Lynn wants to threaten Britney with receipts that she tried to help? DO IT THEN. She won't because she knows she didn't try to help and everything Britney has said about her is the truth. JL is not used to Britney being allowed to use her voice and say THE truth, I'm not even going to insult Britney and say "her" truth, because I 100% believe everything Britney has said. JL and co are used to being able to control the narrative and she is FURIOUS she no longer can, and even more angry that everything she is trying now is backfiring on her. 

I hope that Britney doesn't respond anymore to Jamie Lynn. Sadly, because it's clear Britney wants her family to love her, Britney needs to heal away from them and away from Jamie Lynn. She HAS to cut them off for good to find herself and her happiness. The only way for Britney to get to Jamie Lynn is to allow JL to watch Britney thrive and heal without her. 

• Like 1

I would not give any fuck to JL (Britney if you read this, she is no longer your sister because she exchanged your sisterhood with Lou Taylor!)

JL just admired Loucifer in whole book and how she is amazing, smart and how she helped her & etc shit.

13 years and she never helped Britney and say always that c-shit is helping Britney...58091ab0de587_lol35.gif.52146087216dddf1f2607ec2cc3f0a29.gif