Britney talks about her experience at a restaurant and finally turns off IG comments! (1/6/22)

heather

11 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

It’s a shame she has to do that but it’s really for the best, mean people suck!!

I agree, we've been saying for so long that she needs to just remove comments and I'm glad she finally did. It makes me sad that she saw all that bullshit, but gives me hope she saw the support and positivity too. 

51 minutes ago, heather said:

I agree, we've been saying for so long that she needs to just remove comments and I'm glad she finally did. It makes me sad that she saw all that bullshit, but gives me hope she saw the support and positivity too. 

Yeah, I hope she saw the positive comments too, I know I always left them. I just hope she avoids media and other stuff with public commentary cuz her recent nude pics are causing a stir. It’s ok to not agree with those pics but to judge her mental health and say she needs to be back under the cship cuz of them is wrong and the fact that even so called fans are giving her shit over them is disgusting.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Yeah, I hope she saw the positive comments too, I know I always left them. I just hope she avoids media and other stuff with public commentary cuz her recent nude pics are causing a stir. It’s ok to not agree with those pics but to judge her mental health and say she needs to be back under the cship cuz of them is wrong and the fact that even so called fans are giving her shit over them is disgusting.

There's the double standard and then there's the Britney double standard. 13 years of the general public being told Britney has mental issues weighs heavily on anything she does now. She knows this, she mentioned how scared she was to do anything "wrong". but I'm glad she's not letting that fear hold her back. She just needs time to express herself and everyone needs to give her time. I have my own personal thoughts about these so called "fans" judging her, but I'm not gonna get into it here- I'll just politely say it's misogyny and leave it at that. 

2 hours ago, heather said:

There's the double standard and then there's the Britney double standard. 13 years of the general public being told Britney has mental issues weighs heavily on anything she does now. She knows this, she mentioned how scared she was to do anything "wrong". but I'm glad she's not letting that fear hold her back. She just needs time to express herself and everyone needs to give her time. I have my own personal thoughts about these so called "fans" judging her, but I'm not gonna get into it here- I'll just politely say it's misogyny and leave it at that. 

I know it’s sad, anything she does now has that cloud over it and like u said she knows it too but I’m also glad she’s not letting it hold her back.

Oh most def. misogyny in those opinions, I’m even seeing “fans” saying why isn’t Sam stopping her, uh because it’s not the 40’s anymore Ricky Ricardo, lol, I’ve even seen him like the past pics.

The ones concerned about what her sons might feel, that’s valid, I’ll give them that, hopefully, their friends/peers ain’t teasing them over it, but anyone else, fuck what they think.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I know it’s sad, anything she does now has that cloud over it and like u said she knows it too but I’m also glad she’s not letting it hold her back.

Oh most def. misogyny in those opinions, I’m even seeing “fans” saying why isn’t Sam stopping her, uh because it’s not the 40’s anymore Ricky Ricardo, lol, I’ve even seen him like the past pics.

The ones concerned about what her sons might feel, that’s valid, I’ll give them that, hopefully, their friends/peers ain’t teasing them over it, but anyone else, fuck what they think.

I get that about the boys; however, there are plenty of Stars that pose nude, and they have children; Britney just seems to get trashed more than they do; also, I say the boys understand that their Mom is different from other Moms. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, nicholel18 said:

I get that about the boys; however, there are plenty of Stars that pose nude, and they have children; Britney just seems to get trashed more than they do; also, I say the boys understand that their Mom is different from other Moms. 

True plus if they truly were embarrassed by it and we’re getting hassled cuz of it and told her that and asked her to stop, they’d prolly be the only ones she’d do it for.

• Like 1

@MonaLisa613 @nicholel18  The people who want Sam to tell her what to post on IG are the same people that criticize their relationship and question her judgement by choosing him. It's a lose/lose situation and they don't realize they're being just as bad as team con. As far as her boys go, I agree they'd probably be the only people that would truly influence what she posted. And from what we've seen with how they interact with Britney, if they are being teased they don't care.