Britney Posts New Videos, "when you’ve been waiting patiently for 13 years to be able to live your life however you choose and it’s finally here !!!!" (11/29/21)

heather

• heather changed the title to Britney Posts New Videos, "when you’ve been waiting patiently for 13 years to be able to live your life however you choose and it’s finally here !!!!" (11/29/21)

I’ve missed the skits but I absolutely can not with the amount of people not getting this skit, like have they been hibernating in a cave the past like year and a half and haven’t experienced life under covid, lol, and I love how open she’s being, even discussing meds, so raw and real, it’s like a breath of fresh air.

19 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I’ve missed the skits but I absolutely can not with the amount of people not getting this skit, like have they been hibernating in a cave the past like year and a half and haven’t experienced life under covid, lol, and I love how open she’s being, even discussing meds, so raw and real, it’s like a breath of fresh air.

I can't deal with so many people not understanding nuances and humor. Not everything on the internet needs to be taken seriously! But I agree, it's refreshing to have her speak so honestly and openly again She's gonna help so many people not feel ashamed anymore. 

• Like 1