This Is My Brave WON'T Accept Jamie Lynn's Donation!

heather

38 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Saw this scrolling along the bottom of E just now when I woke up and it’s great but did they deny it cuz they wanted to or did they deny it begrudgingly due to public pressure from B fans??? Huge difference between the two IMO.

They don't explicitly say but I imagine it's somewhere in the middle. They likely didn't know what a slimy snake Jamie Lynn was when they originally accepted her offer, and when Britney fans told them what's up they realized it'd be bad not only publicly, but go against what they stand for as a company too.  

3 hours ago, heather said:

They don't explicitly say but I imagine it's somewhere in the middle. They likely didn't know what a slimy snake Jamie Lynn was when they originally accepted her offer, and when Britney fans told them what's up they realized it'd be bad not only publicly, but go against what they stand for as a company too.  

I guess at the end of the day it doesn’t really matter but fuck, to have even a non-profit organization drop you, lol, I wonder how JL is reacting to no one buying her bullshit.

I never howl'd sooo much in my life when I heard she was giving her books funds to charity! Jamie lynn is such a hpercrite. Yet she joined with her family to abuse Britney for 13 years and she thinks "of if I write this book they will think I'm innocent" When we all know she's Loucifer little helper or sorry like another mother! 🤮. Jamie's ugliness has really shown threw her skin of her jealousy towards Britney 😂 

Burn the damm book thats what I say! 

She must confess her excuses of not helping Brit! 🙄 give me a break we all know Jamie lynn you hideous  🐍

• Like 1