Britney Reminisces About Church, Talks Feelings of her Pending Freedom in New IG Posts (10/15/2021)

heather

8 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

“Lord have mercy on my family’s souls”....AAAHHHH, please god let there be an interview, lol, but it’s so sad that she has to fear making a mistake.

They keep pissing her off and she definitely will. I see a huge tell all in Britney's future, when she's ready. When you think about it, Britney was NEVER allowed to make a mistake. Not just the conservatorship years, but her entire life. The best thing fans, and the GP can do for her now is allow that. Let her grow without judgements. 

1 hour ago, heather said:

They keep pissing her off and she definitely will. I see a huge tell all in Britney's future, when she's ready. When you think about it, Britney was NEVER allowed to make a mistake. Not just the conservatorship years, but her entire life. The best thing fans, and the GP can do for her now is allow that. Let her grow without judgements. 

I def. see a tell all in the future, I actually think it would be therapeutic for her, woman has been stifled for so long. I agree, she’s never been allowed to make mistakes, I blame the way they marketed her, as that wholesome, perfect girl next door, the second the facade started to crack, people pounced. I pray people just leave her alone and keep their nasty opinions to themselves but sadly I don’t see it happening.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I def. see a tell all in the future, I actually think it would be therapeutic for her, woman has been stifled for so long. I agree, she’s never been allowed to make mistakes, I blame the way they marketed her, as that wholesome, perfect girl next door, the second the facade started to crack, people pounced. I pray people just leave her alone and keep their nasty opinions to themselves but sadly I don’t see it happening.

Completely agree. I don't see it happening either and I think in the meantime, Britney will need to learn her own coping mechanisms to understand that mistakes are okay and natural and it doesn't make her any less of a person for having them. It'll take time, work, and a good support system around her. But she'll get there.

12 hours ago, heather said:

Completely agree. I don't see it happening either and I think in the meantime, Britney will need to learn her own coping mechanisms to understand that mistakes are okay and natural and it doesn't make her any less of a person for having them. It'll take time, work, and a good support system around her. But she'll get there.

Yeah, it’s not gonna be an overnight process but as long as she has the right people around her, she’ll be ok. Perhaps, even a qualified life coach could help too. She just can’t let people like Lutfi into her life again, hopefully, she’s more wiser at 40 then she was at 26 despite the infantilizing cship.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Yeah, it’s not gonna be an overnight process but as long as she has the right people around her, she’ll be ok. Perhaps, even a qualified life coach could help too. She just can’t let people like Lutfi into her life again, hopefully, she’s more wiser at 40 then she was at 26 despite the infantilizing cship.

Part of having the right people around her will be her realizing Lutfi isn't. With the control of the conservatorship, it's not surprising she reached out to him again in the beginning of it. With Sam, Rosengart, etc in her life now I definitely see them helping her get the right tools and people in her life again to succeed. 

46 minutes ago, heather said:

Part of having the right people around her will be her realizing Lutfi isn't. With the control of the conservatorship, it's not surprising she reached out to him again in the beginning of it. With Sam, Rosengart, etc in her life now I definitely see them helping her get the right tools and people in her life again to succeed. 

Yeah I hope Rosengart is helping her get her ducks in a row before she’s free, that way she’ll already be set.