Britney Goes Topless, Talks About Body Image, and Dances in New IG Posts (10/14/2021)

heather

I'm not going to watch that clip from the doctor, but botched? Her 2013 minor nosejob is so well done that almost no one even noticed. Her face and body look better that what any person's hitting their 40s in her situation (deep depression, daily meds, etc.) would look like. So I say she's done a terrific job at taking care of her image, despite her not giving a fuck if her outfit is the best or her hair is a mess sometimes.

• Like 2

@MonaLisa613 @edurance Exactly! I think it's pretty obvious Britney is fed up with people telling her how she should/shouldn't look. She spoke about her "precious body" and "trying to be so perfect" in her court testimony, so to me, this is Britney reclaiming her body, and telling anyone that thinks she needs to change it to fuck off. This doctor, and others like him, use Britney for clicks and views, they're profiting off their opinions no one asked for. Britney is a human being, not an example for them to pick and guess what work they think she's had done. It's no ones business. 

• Like 2