Sam Got Britney A New Dog!

heather

14 hours ago, Godney's Sweet Ass said:

Sam is slowly winning me over after 5 years. I don't think Jason or David would've been as supportive in removing Jamie etc etc... although I think Charlie E would've been supportive as he didn't need Jamie's money (stolen from Britney of course.)

I look at her past relationships differently now. With Jason I feel like Britney thought getting married was the only way to get rid of her father, when she learned that wasn't the case she didn't want the relationship anymore imo. With David, he was a paralegal that actually pushed Britney to fight it. We have those documents from 2014, when they were dating, that said they believed her boyfriend was the reason Britney was requesting changes etc. David has been an anonymous source saying Britney didn't need a conservatorship for years. I 100% believe the story of him cheating was either made up or he was set up because he was giving Britney too much strength, confidence, and power to fight against them. I fully believe the rumors of Charlie making fun of Britney behind her back, etc. He was the only one of her conservatorship boyfriends I didn't like. And Tish, the wardrobe lady, said Britney's "you don't own me" shirt was for Charlie. Sam played the game until it was safe to speak up. He did it right. 

• Upvote 1