Britney Posts Nudes "Playing in the Pacific never hurt anybody 😉💋🙊 !!!!" and Quotes Oops in New IG Posts! (9/30/2021)

heather

9 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I feel like by this point I should believe it but at the same time, I can’t believe the amount of people focused on editing instead of the jaw dropping pic.

It's a sad reality that we're not nearly as far away from the same disgusting misogynistic treatment Britney's experienced her entire career. Thankfully now she seems to be in a place where she's gaining her confidence again and giving a big fuck you to the naysayers 

1 hour ago, heather said:

It's a sad reality that we're not nearly as far away from the same disgusting misogynistic treatment Britney's experienced her entire career. Thankfully now she seems to be in a place where she's gaining her confidence again and giving a big fuck you to the naysayers 

I know, I knew the remorse after Framing wouldn’t last long. Yeah, I hope she’s just shrugging the haters off. Also, the outrage coming from fans is ridiculous, as if she hasn’t posed naked before, they just can’t handle raw and real, they wouldn’t bat an eye at these pics if she was all glammed up, on a set with a professional photographer, such hypocrites.

1 hour ago, #FreeBritney said:

She is beautiful and have beautiful body. But IMHO there are some things what should see only her future husband, she never needed do this, she is the A-class celebrity. Kardashians are Z-list.

She's not doing it because she needs to she's doing it because she WANTS to. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I know, I knew the remorse after Framing wouldn’t last long. Yeah, I hope she’s just shrugging the haters off. Also, the outrage coming from fans is ridiculous, as if she hasn’t posed naked before, they just can’t handle raw and real, they wouldn’t bat an eye at these pics if she was all glammed up, on a set with a professional photographer, such hypocrites.

I'm shocked and not by fan reactions. People want her to be the perfect pop star they remember her as, and I think it's pretty clear she doesn't identify that way anymore. She's real, honest, raw from here on out and whether she continues her career or not- What she does in her life will reflect that. And she'll always have people giving their unneeded opinions and to me it seems like Britney is in a place now to say she doesn't give a fuck. Like it or hate it, this is her now and I'm here for her growing and learning and figuring shit out however she needs and wants too. 

2 hours ago, heather said:

I'm shocked and not by fan reactions. People want her to be the perfect pop star they remember her as, and I think it's pretty clear she doesn't identify that way anymore. She's real, honest, raw from here on out and whether she continues her career or not- What she does in her life will reflect that. And she'll always have people giving their unneeded opinions and to me it seems like Britney is in a place now to say she doesn't give a fuck. Like it or hate it, this is her now and I'm here for her growing and learning and figuring shit out however she needs and wants too. 

Here’s the thing tho, did she every really identify with that picture perfect image?? I truly believe Chaotic was the first time we got a look at the real Britney, maybe she just naturally has a ratchet side to her and there’s nothing wrong with that.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Here’s the thing tho, did she every really identify with that picture perfect image?? I truly believe Chaotic was the first time we got a look at the real Britney, maybe she just naturally has a ratchet side to her and there’s nothing wrong with that.

100% agree. Britney, like everyone else in the world, should be allowed to grow and change and become whoever she wants to become. They don't have to like it, but they don't have to criticize it either. Move on if she's not your cup of tea anymore. 

38 minutes ago, heather said:

100% agree. Britney, like everyone else in the world, should be allowed to grow and change and become whoever she wants to become. They don't have to like it, but they don't have to criticize it either. Move on if she's not your cup of tea anymore. 

I know, it’s like these people think it’s gonna kill them to just keep their shitty opinion to themselves.

• Like 1

I just think it's odd that she was so worried about what her sons would think a few years back, but now she's posting these. Wasn't Work Bitch cut for being too raunchy? I guess this is more artsy and WB was more raunchy? I don't know. I'd personally rather hear her voice singing than see her body, but if this is what makes her feel free and happy then so be it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Godney's Sweet Ass said:

I just think it's odd that she was so worried about what her sons would think a few years back, but now she's posting these. Wasn't Work Bitch cut for being too raunchy? I guess this is more artsy and WB was more raunchy? I don't know. I'd personally rather hear her voice singing than see her body, but if this is what makes her feel free and happy then so be it. 

This 

Spoiler

Also, many newspapers talks about these photos but no single word about her figting for get her freedom.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Godney's Sweet Ass said:

Because she was probably manipulated into thinking she needed to present herself a certain way in order to be "appropriate" for her children. It was brought up again recently about that rule Jamie had back in 2010, how Britney wasn't allowed to leave her home without wearing a bra. He's been creepily obsessed with Britney and her body for YEARS. She's finally free of that torment, let her do whatever the hell she wants without judgement or question. It's not our place to judge her.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, #FreeBritney said:

Also, many newspapers talks about these photos but no single word about her figting for get her freedom.

Because that's a bigger, more controversial story, BECAUSE of opinions like yours that don't need to be shared. "Controversy, it's what they all want, it's what they wanna see."

11 hours ago, heather said:

Because she was probably manipulated into thinking she needed to present herself a certain way in order to be "appropriate" for her children. It was brought up again recently about that rule Jamie had back in 2010, how Britney wasn't allowed to leave her home without wearing a bra. He's been creepily obsessed with Britney and her body for YEARS. She's finally free of that torment, let her do whatever the hell she wants without judgement or question. It's not our place to judge her.

I don't think. I think they want show off her meat but she doesnt like it. Also she dislike WB, it was not hard to see (why).

52 minutes ago, #FreeBritney said:

I don't think. I think they want show off her meat but she doesnt like it. Also she dislike WB, it was not hard to see (why).

If Britney didn't want to show her body why is she posting nudes on IG? WHY would she TAKE them? I agree about the Work Bitch video, but what about Make Me? I'm not a fan of the raunchiness of that unreleased video but remember HER only direction was she wanted to be filmed in that cage, where she was NAKED. Britney has ALWAYS showed her body and been proud of it. It's not a stretch to believe she was told she couldn't by the people that forced her to read only Christian books, that called her fat and restricted her diet. She likely grew a lot of insecurity over that time coupled with, in her own words, trying to be perfect.  Cmon now. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, heather said:

If Britney didn't want to show her body why is she posting nudes on IG? WHY would she TAKE them? I agree about the Work Bitch video, but what about Make Me? I'm not a fan of the raunchiness of that unreleased video but remember HER only direction was she wanted to be filmed in that cage, where she was NAKED. Britney has ALWAYS showed her body and been proud of it. It's not a stretch to believe she was told she couldn't by the people that forced her to read only Christian books, that called her fat and restricted her diet. She likely grew a lot of insecurity over that time coupled with, in her own words, trying to be perfect.  Cmon now. 

I think about MM, she had more "hands free" about album and video. From one side she disliked WB and tbh there was not reason record that song and shoot too much naked stuff for video, and from second side she loved Glory album and for that reason she maybe came with more 'unbuttoned' stuff. I think that was her father/team fault for scrapping videos because they want delete some parts but Britney/Lachapelle not and we know in these things Britney have zero word if she wants what they don't and also there can be photos her team disliked. Of course we don't know what happened behind.

Btw2- I liked concept of BJ booklet as "mother". There everybody can see how is she beautiful and no matter if she hold whip in hand like in WB video. Also i think i will print one photo at canvas.

Btw3- don't you know what happened with her dog from BJ photoshoot photos?

40 minutes ago, #FreeBritney said:

I think about MM, she had more "hands free" about album and video. From one side she disliked WB and tbh there was not reason record that song and shoot too much naked stuff for video, and from second side she loved Glory album and for that reason she maybe came with more 'unbuttoned' stuff. I think that was her father/team fault for scrapping videos because they want delete some parts but Britney/Lachapelle not and we know in these things Britney have zero word if she wants what they don't and also there can be photos her team disliked. Of course we don't know what happened behind.

Btw2- I liked concept of BJ booklet as "mother". There everybody can see how is she beautiful and no matter if she hold whip in hand like in WB video. Also i think i will print one photo at canvas.

Btw3- don't you know what happened with her dog from BJ photoshoot photos?

It's entirely possible she was made to believe aka manipulated into thinking she had to present herself a certain way to be considered a good mother in the public eye. That's my point. She a great mother whether she's posting nudes on IG or covered up in an album booklet. It doesn't matter. It's also possible she CHANGED HER MIND. 

Team con was not above taking her dogs from her, according to Jayden it "died" but who knows. 

6 minutes ago, heather said:

It's entirely possible she was made to believe aka manipulated into thinking she had to present herself a certain way to be considered a good mother in the public eye. That's my point. She a great mother whether she's posting nudes on IG or covered up in an album booklet. It doesn't matter. It's also possible she CHANGED HER MIND. 

Team con was not above taking her dogs from her, according to Jayden it "died" but who knows. 

I loved that dogsad-animation-gif.gif.8ad63caa9f3c12b35fcf42f7cf8868c0.gifbritney-spears-dog.thumb.jpg.2209e74f556b7c1ed31f4efcaa5302af.jpg

I just turned on GMA at the tail end of them talking about Brit’s sitch and someone brought up the pics she’s posted and they didn’t seem bothered, one chick said she’s just doing the same thing her peers are doing.

Im sick to death of the double standard when it comes to Britney esp. coming from people who are supposed to be her fucking fans!!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Spend one day with her that time :shake:

Btw- Sippin' On could be good as 2006 single with video with some scenes from Gimme More :shake: