Britney Shares Her Thoughts on the CNN Documentary in New IG Post (9/27/2021)

heather

It's now be reposted with a slightly altered caption! Here is the first caption

It's really crazy guys ... I watched a little bit of the last documentary and I hate to inform you but a lot of what you heard is not true !!! I really try to disassociate myself from the drama !!! Number one ... that's the past !!! Number two ... can the dialogue get any classier 🤷🏼‍♀️🤓😭 ??? Number three ... wow they used the most beautiful footage of me in the world 😳 !!! What can I say .. the EFFORT on their part 👏🏼🙄 !!! Wow ... since it's such a kind world I will say The Rose Project 🌹 did stick and I will tell you why ... do you think things happen for a reason or by chance ??? The Rose Project - MY ROSE PROJECT - made me a believer !!! The day I first posted The Rose Project a random red rose beaded bracelet showed up at my door and I never even ordered it !!! Nobody in the world knew about it except for me !!! I will never forget that day ... so what if some of it was untrue !!! I have the original Rose 🌹 !!! Yes the one that kissed @Madonna and the one who has social anxiety !!!

Pssss wearing WHITE for NEW BEGINNINGS 🤍🤍🤍

And the new one

It's really crazy guys ... I watched a little bit of the last documentary and I must say I scratched my head a couple of times 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️ !!! I really try to disassociate myself from the drama !!! Number one ... that's the past !!! Number two ... can the dialogue get any classier 🤷🏼‍♀️🤓😭 ??? Number three ... wow they used the most beautiful footage of me in the world 😳 !!! What can I say .. the EFFORT on their part 👏🏼🙄 !!! Wow ... since it's such a kind world I will say The Rose Project 🌹 did stick and I will tell you why ... do you think things happen for a reason or by chance ??? The Rose Project - MY ROSE PROJECT - made me a believer !!! The day I first posted The Rose Project a random red rose beaded bracelet showed up at my door and I never even ordered it !!! Nobody in the world knew about it except for me !!! I will never forget that day !!! I have the original Rose 🌹 !!! Yes the one that kissed @Madonna and the one who has social anxiety !!!

Pssss wearing WHITE for NEW BEGINNINGS 🤍🤍🤍

Considering who was in charge of the CNN documentary, I knew it was going to be sensationalism and full of lies. Based on the last two documentaries, their content, and these comments, in my opinion, it's clear which one she's talking about. Plus, Rosengart is citing the NYT in his filings, so again, obviously she's not referring to that, nor would it be wise for her team to make that comment for her because Rosengart would call that out, too. Glad she shared her thoughts and she looks BEAUTIFUL!

• Like 1

A lot of people on Twitter were complaining about the doc, too. It sounds like, at minimum, it stretched the truth or changed the facts to fit a certain narrative. As if this whole story isn't crazy enough - you couldn't write a script this batshit and cruel. Like you said, it's CNN so it's to be expected. I'll be skipping that one, though.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

A lot of people on Twitter were complaining about the doc, too. It sounds like, at minimum, it stretched the truth or changed the facts to fit a certain narrative. As if this whole story isn't crazy enough - you couldn't write a script this batshit and cruel. Like you said, it's CNN so it's to be expected. I'll be skipping that one, though.

Chole Morales was one of the "journalist" on this documentary, who was known for pushing pro conservatorship agendas in the past, so I never had high expectations for whatever nonsense she was going to report about. According to That Surprise Witness on Twitter, Morales interviewed her and a few other people at one of the rally's and buried the footage because it didn't fit the pro con agenda she was trying to push and went on to block TSW when she called Morales out about that. I also saw on Twitter that she still said in this doc that Britney checked herself into the mental facility, not that she was forced to do so, so there's that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, heather said:

Chole Morales was one of the "journalist" on this documentary, who was known for pushing pro conservatorship agendas in the past, so I never had high expectations for whatever nonsense she was going to report about. According to That Surprise Witness on Twitter, Morales interviewed her and a few other people at one of the rally's and buried the footage because it didn't fit the pro con agenda she was trying to push and went on to block TSW when she called Morales out about that. I also saw on Twitter that she still said in this doc that Britney checked herself into the mental facility, not that she was forced to do so, so there's that.

🤦🏾‍♀️ I can’t wait until Britney is truly free and, if she so pleases, takes down anyone who attacked her or her requests for freedom, and not just those in the conservatorship. Granted, it might be better just to ignore people like Chloe, but boy does it boil my blood. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

🤦🏾‍♀️ I can’t wait until Britney is truly free and, if she so pleases, takes down anyone who attacked her or her requests for freedom, and not just those in the conservatorship. Granted, it might be better just to ignore people like Chloe, but boy does it boil my blood. 

100% agree! I think fans wanna see ALL players big or small be held accountable for what they've done and enabled, and whatever and whoever Britney chooses to go after when she's free, I'll support!

• Like 1

The only thing I’ll give the CNN doc credit for is the part about Lou esp. the statement that supposedly came from Britney’s side.

Even though she may hate these docs, they are helpful, I just finished the Netflix one and there was shocking info in that one esp. one nugget of info in particular but I don’t wanna say it just in case others wanna watch it first. But I will say it makes Team CON look very bad and VERY hypocritical!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

The only thing I’ll give the CNN doc credit for is the part about Lou esp. the statement that supposedly came from Britney’s side.

Even though she may hate these docs, they are helpful, I just finished the Netflix one and there was shocking info in that one esp. one nugget of info in particular but I don’t wanna say it just in case others wanna watch it first. But I will say it makes Team CON look very bad and VERY hypocritical!!

I think Britney will really hate the Netflix doc considering all the footage they used and the people they interviewed. I hope she doesn't even watch it. Great for the GP, sure, but that was exactly what I mean when I talk about at what cost to Britney. 

49 minutes ago, heather said:

I think Britney will really hate the Netflix doc considering all the footage they used and the people they interviewed. I hope she doesn't even watch it. Great for the GP, sure, but that was exactly what I mean when I talk about at what cost to Britney. 

I was actually confused cuz Erin Lee Carr said she changed stuff in the doc after Framing and that we weren’t gonna see any of the bad footage, yet a large portion was that footage. I’m watching it, thinking I thought u weren’t gonna show this shit.

Plus, Lutfi and Adnan, really??? While I do appreciate some bombshells they dropped, I can now see why Britney Gram and Surprise Witness ended up being against this. I hope Brit don’t see this either.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I was actually confused cuz Erin Lee Carr said she changed stuff in the doc after Framing and that we weren’t gonna see any of the bad footage, yet a large portion was that footage. I’m watching it, thinking I thought u weren’t gonna show this shit.

Plus, Lutfi and Adnan, really??? While I do appreciate some bombshells they dropped, I can now see why Britney Gram and Surprise Witness ended up being against this. I hope Brit don’t see this either.

Exactly! I remember her saying no 2007 footage would shown and then I saw all the tweets mentioning it was so what gives? Allegedly they worked on this for 2 years and was originally going to be pro conservatorship but had to change direction after Framing and her testimony. Really makes you wonder the narrative they were going to paint with that footage and interviewing the trash. 

19 minutes ago, heather said:

Exactly! I remember her saying no 2007 footage would shown and then I saw all the tweets mentioning it was so what gives? Allegedly they worked on this for 2 years and was originally going to be pro conservatorship but had to change direction after Framing and her testimony. Really makes you wonder the narrative they were going to paint with that footage and interviewing the trash. 

While they didn’t show head shaving or umbrella footage they still showed a ton of unflattering 07 footage. Def. does make u wonder.

2 hours ago, heather said:

It was not that bad tbh. Also, Britney could not know what happened behind her with those people they were inverviewed and don't forget what lies could say her family.

Spoiler

No matter if you kill me (or not), who knows what was the truth about Sam Lufti.

8 minutes ago, #FreeBritney said:

It was not that bad tbh. Also, Britney could not know what happened behind her with those people they were inverviewed and don't forget what lies could say her family.

Hide contents

No matter if you kill me (or not), who knows what was the truth about Sam Lufti.

It's not that bad for you because you didn't live through it. Don't minimize Britney's trauma. I spoke to Sam Lutfi on Twitter. He's as bad as he was made out to be and probably worse. 

39 minutes ago, heather said:

It's not that bad for you because you didn't live through it. Don't minimize Britney's trauma. I spoke to Sam Lutfi on Twitter. He's as bad as he was made out to be and probably worse. 

How you dare? I don't know who dragged me back when I said they made it to her just for money and she was inside it because she want to be with her children don't care about her and she was forced for record new music and tour....and now you you hear the same from Britney herself...it stink from me since i read about it and I knew what and why they did to her.

Spoiler

Btw- I just wondered about that doctor who acted like he did not that medical report about her but in the same moment he acted like he maybe did it (for money) and ask for any evidence about it with his sign - what is your opinion????

17 minutes ago, #FreeBritney said:

How you dare? I don't know who dragged me back when I said they made it to her just for money and she was inside it because she want to be with her children don't care about her and she was forced for record new music and tour....and now you you hear the same from Britney herself...it stink from me since i read about it and I knew what and why they did to her.

Reveal hidden contents

You didn't live through what she's lived through to be making a judgement that seeing that is "not that bad" for her, when she herself has told us she doesn't like it and made her cry. Period, end of discussion. 

The fact that he wouldn't admit if he saw her not is suspect. I don't think it was for money, they didn't have access to her money yet and Jamie had none. The whole thing was a scam from the start, the judge needed a doctor for court documents and got what she needed. 

15 minutes ago, heather said:

You didn't live through what she's lived through to be making a judgement that seeing that is "not that bad" for her, when she herself has told us she doesn't like it and made her cry. Period, end of discussion. 

The fact that he wouldn't admit if he saw her not is suspect. I don't think it was for money, they didn't have access to her money yet and Jamie had none. The whole thing was a scam from the start, the judge needed a doctor for court documents and got what she needed. 

I mean "not that bad" that document = how it was prepared, not her life. Oh, i was wrong - i saw Netflix document omg and forgot we are talking here about CNN doc. Sorry!

5 minutes ago, #FreeBritney said:

I mean "not that bad" that document = how it was prepared, not her life. Oh, i was wrong - i saw Netflix document omg and forgot we are talking here about CNN doc. Sorry!

The point is seeing that footage, especially in the ambulance, can be very triggering for her and to dismiss it as not that bad is wrong. Plus the interviews with Lutfi, Adnan, Kevin's lawyer, etc. These people have caused harm and trauma to Britney as well. And it's okay, we did start talking about the Netflix one too. 

17 minutes ago, heather said:

At some you're right...but since 2009, when he "finally" he got an access to her financial things. It must be big plan with Lou Taylor and others for ger her under conservatorship and slowly get an access to her money, and let her make money - not for her but for them and that's why they gave her only 2000$ per week and why they bought cheap clothes from local stores. I just want to know how much money she earn, how much of her money they wasted for their things and how much money left, because it's suspicious how too many people in short time left ship. Let's work daddy Rosengart for check out all papers with payments.

Also, everybody (no matter about NDA) should say what happened behind. And (something) like Fe said put together allthe  pieces of puzzle.

I agree with about about Kevin + his lawyer. These 2 are fake as f.

I think whole action (what finished with her statement) started since they changed time for her with children and time for Kevin with them. She stayed strong too long just for her 2 sons.

And if there is a god about who Lou talked, then Lou & all Spears members will be in a jail.

24 minutes ago, #FreeBritney said:

At some you're right...but since 2009, when he "finally" he got an access to her financial things. It must be big plan with Lou Taylor and others for ger her under conservatorship and slowly get an access to her money, and let her make money - not for her but for them and that's why they gave her only 2000$ per week and why they bought cheap clothes from local stores. I just want to know how much money she earn, how much of her money they wasted for their things and how much money left, because it's suspicious how too many people in short time left ship. Let's work daddy Rosengart for check out all papers with payments.

Also, everybody (no matter about NDA) should say what happened behind. And (something) like Fe said put together allthe  pieces of puzzle.

I agree with about about Kevin + his lawyer. These 2 are fake as f.

I think whole action (what finished with her statement) started since they changed time for her with children and time for Kevin with them. She stayed strong too long just for her 2 sons.

And if there is a god about who Lou talked, then Lou & all Spears members will be in a jail.

I meant the doctor, I don't think he lied for money, I think it was because the judge needed documentation to implement the conservatorship, and likely picked a doctor that would say whatever she needed him to say. The rest is for Britney and Rosengart to sort out if she wants. 

I agree people should break their NDAs to help Britney, I question if doing it for money (people get paid to be in these docs) is right. They should go directly to Rosengart. And I know we all want the tea, but this is her LIFE and I'd rather read it in official documents than watching someone getting paid off Britney's back again regardless of intention. 

Yup I agree and said the same before too. Everything went to shit when first they put her in that facility against her will, and then when Jamie attacked her child. 

• Awesome 1