Britney's Back on Instagram! Shares pictures from her engagement celebration an old dancing video and a new one (9/20/2021)

heather

28 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I feel like I’ve seen these before.

It's floating around that they're from February. Same shirt and necklace. In my opinion the background is different and her face looks slimmer. There were candids of her the other day with longer non red hair too, plus Sam liked the post so who knows. Just glad her account is active again tbh.

13 hours ago, heather said:

It's floating around that they're from February. Same shirt and necklace. In my opinion the background is different and her face looks slimmer. There were candids of her the other day with longer non red hair too, plus Sam liked the post so who knows. Just glad her account is active again tbh.

Idk, to me it just looks like it’s from the set we’ve seen in her backyard 9 million times before but if it is new, she looks good, just an odd background choice for being in Palm Springs.

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Idk, to me it just looks like it’s from the set we’ve seen in her backyard 9 million times before but if it is new, she looks good, just an odd background choice for being in Palm Springs.

I think it's an odd set of photos to represent your engagement celebration all together, but the fact that Sam liked the post leads me to believe it's something he and Britney planned on posting. Whether they're new, or old and part of Britney's infamous trolling, I don't think they're from Cassie because of that like. The video dancing to Lenny Kravitz is new though, so there's that. 

3 hours ago, heather said:

I think it's an odd set of photos to represent your engagement celebration all together, but the fact that Sam liked the post leads me to believe it's something he and Britney planned on posting. Whether they're new, or old and part of Britney's infamous trolling, I don't think they're from Cassie because of that like. The video dancing to Lenny Kravitz is new though, so there's that. 

Yeah it is odd and you’d think the fiancé would be in the pics, lol, as for Cassie, I’ve seen a few people say she’s no longer the social media person and there’s someone new.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Yeah it is odd and you’d think the fiancé would be in the pics, lol, as for Cassie, I’ve seen a few people say she’s no longer the social media person and there’s someone new.

I saw that too and I saw people blaming her, so really it's just a toss up.  I'm gonna laugh when all this is over and Britney has full control of her socials and absolutely nothing changes including posting old photos and the captions.