Britney Shares a Dance Video from April "Because I can" and Photo with Sam (8/25/2021)

heather

This was shot in April !!!! I’m spinning yet again πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌ … why ????? BECAUSE I CAN … and I will be for a very long time !!!! I’m playing the lead in the new Tinker Bell πŸ”” movie … since Tim Burton is directing it, he’s coming over today to have tea πŸ΅β€¦ a lot of imaginative PLOTS πŸ§šπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ§šπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ§šπŸ»β€β™€οΈ !!! Can you imagine ??? Just kidding πŸ˜œπŸ™Š but it was a nice thought and shit … you never know right ??? I’m excited either way !!!! Explaining myself as to why I’m the queen of posting would get exhausting so I’ll just be honest and say … it’s because I like to SHARE !!!! Sharing is caring ….. and lots of times that can be daring !!!!! I mean do I dare post again today ???? DO I REALLY CARE what people think πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ??!! Enjoy your beautiful Wednesday folks cause it’s a hot one β˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈ !!!!!

Not only has this cute asshole been with me through the hardest years of my life but he happens to be an extremely good cook πŸ‘¨πŸ½β€πŸ³! Fast & Furious franchise, don’t miss out on your next star πŸŒŸπŸŽοΈπŸ‘—πŸ€“ !!!!

Β 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic