"Mandela Effect" Oops!... I Did It Again Music Video Missing Headset Or No Headset?

Aimee

So you are probably thinking a "Mandela Effect" Britney topic huh!?. Same right here!!! 

I was 4 years old when Oops came out & vividly remember Britney not wearing a headset throughout the Music Video for "Oops!....I Did It Again" while wearing the iconic Red Catsuit. So today I came across this video on YouTube called "Britney Spears Mandela Effect (The Missing Headset) by YouTuber All Time 

In the comments section a LOT of people/fans are saying that they all remember the headset she wore during the entire video!. 

But we know the Britney Oops doll came with a headset. But in fact all the Britney dolls by play along came with headsets! 

As a true die hard fan I do not remember their EVER being a  headset she wore throughout the Music Video as I watched this far to many times a day as child then again a teen & now as a 26 year old I still watch the video I do not remember their ever being a headset!!!! 

I find it soooo insane Britney Spears Omg GIF by MOODMAN

I want to know your thoughts?? 

Do you remember Britney wearing a headset in her music video for "Oops!... I Did It Again" 

Do you believe in the Mandela Effect? 

nrfb-britney-spears-oops-again-video_1_5429f3898b373f3508ef37adcf8c47b3.jpg

britney-oops.jpg

11 hours ago, Godney's Sweet Ass said:

I think people just mix up her live performances where she did wear one to the MV where she didn't. I mean has she worn a head mic in any of her videos? Don't think so...

Thats my thoughts to as she always worn a headset whenever she performed during those early years!. I sure as hell didn't see her wear no headset in this music video! As I've watched far to many times 😂

10 hours ago, heather said:

There was NEVER a headset and I think all these Mandela Effects about Britney lately are from new fans who weren't around to witness things when they actually happened.

Thats very true! as the younger fans never got to experience Brit in her heyday prime than how we did!. Their was never ever headset from how many times ive watched this music video but find it strange how all those comments under the video say "Oh she was wearing a headset" 

• Like 1