Britney Spears called police to report theft at her home last week

heather

Go call the police, go call the governor.

Britney Spears dialed 911 to report a mysterious theft at her home last week, Page Six has exclusively learned.

The Ventura County Sheriff’s Office received the call just before 6 p.m. PT on Aug. 10. However, after police arrived at the pop star’s mansion in Thousand Oaks, Calif., she decided not to pursue action.

“She called and wanted to report some type of theft,” the department’s media relations officer, Capt. Eric Buschow, told us on Thursday. “When deputies arrived and contacted her security staff, they informed the deputies that Ms. Spears decided she did not want to file a report at that time. And so, deputies left.”

Due to Spears’ sudden change of heart, there is no official record as to what was allegedly stolen from her house — and by whom.

“There was no law enforcement action at that time, no report taken or anything like that,” Buschow reiterated.

Spears’ attorney, Mathew Rosengart, did not immediately respond to Page Six’s request for comment.

Police were back on the “Toxic” singer’s doorstep only six days later due to an incident involving a member of her staff.

An unidentified female employee filed a police report against Spears, 39, on Monday morning, claiming the Grammy winner had struck her during a dispute over a cell phone.

Buschow told Page Six earlier on Thursday that the incident was classified as a “very minor misdemeanor battery” and that the staffer had “no injuries.”

However, Spears is now under investigation for battery, leaving the Ventura County District Attorney’s Office to decide whether to file charges against her.

Rosengart told us Monday’s incident was “nothing more than a ‘he said, she said’ regarding a cell phone, with no striking and obviously no injury whatsoever.”

Spears is in the midst of a court battle to end the conservatorship that has controlled her life and finances for the past 13 years.

https://pagesix.com/2021/08/19/britney-spears-called-police-to-report-theft-at-her-home-last-week/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

--

I think it's bullshit that Britney has reported herself has a victim of abuse, an investigation was allegedly happening regarding that, and the police just "take the word" of her staff that she no longer wanted to pursue this alleged theft? But then again, the police and law are NOT on Britney's side and never have been.

Seems like someone on her staff stole her phone, maybe even her new iPad, or it was regarding the dog if we're to believe TMZ, lol. This is all a set up distraction, September can't come soon enough.

3 hours ago, heather said:

Go call the police, go call the governor.

Britney Spears dialed 911 to report a mysterious theft at her home last week, Page Six has exclusively learned.

The Ventura County Sheriff’s Office received the call just before 6 p.m. PT on Aug. 10. However, after police arrived at the pop star’s mansion in Thousand Oaks, Calif., she decided not to pursue action.

“She called and wanted to report some type of theft,” the department’s media relations officer, Capt. Eric Buschow, told us on Thursday. “When deputies arrived and contacted her security staff, they informed the deputies that Ms. Spears decided she did not want to file a report at that time. And so, deputies left.”

Due to Spears’ sudden change of heart, there is no official record as to what was allegedly stolen from her house — and by whom.

“There was no law enforcement action at that time, no report taken or anything like that,” Buschow reiterated.

Spears’ attorney, Mathew Rosengart, did not immediately respond to Page Six’s request for comment.

Police were back on the “Toxic” singer’s doorstep only six days later due to an incident involving a member of her staff.

An unidentified female employee filed a police report against Spears, 39, on Monday morning, claiming the Grammy winner had struck her during a dispute over a cell phone.

Buschow told Page Six earlier on Thursday that the incident was classified as a “very minor misdemeanor battery” and that the staffer had “no injuries.”

However, Spears is now under investigation for battery, leaving the Ventura County District Attorney’s Office to decide whether to file charges against her.

Rosengart told us Monday’s incident was “nothing more than a ‘he said, she said’ regarding a cell phone, with no striking and obviously no injury whatsoever.”

Spears is in the midst of a court battle to end the conservatorship that has controlled her life and finances for the past 13 years.

https://pagesix.com/2021/08/19/britney-spears-called-police-to-report-theft-at-her-home-last-week/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

--

I think it's bullshit that Britney has reported herself has a victim of abuse, an investigation was allegedly happening regarding that, and the police just "take the word" of her staff that she no longer wanted to pursue this alleged theft? But then again, the police and law are NOT on Britney's side and never have been.

Seems like someone on her staff stole her phone, maybe even her new iPad, or it was regarding the dog if we're to believe TMZ, lol. This is all a set up distraction, September can't come soon enough.

I see Team CON are on overdrive, she’s def. being set up to look crazy, she herself even said that want to make her look crazy. What’s sad, is this is her own father (I use that term very loosely) doing this to her.

I swear if Penny still doesn’t do shit in September.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I see Team CON are on overdrive, she’s def. being set up to look crazy, she herself even said that want to make her look crazy. What’s sad, is this is her own father (I use that term very loosely) doing this to her.

I swear if Penny still doesn’t do shit in September.

Not only doing this to her but using HER money to smear her name in the media! The lengths he'll go are always surprising and then not surprising because it's HIM. 

I'm glad Britney has a lawyer actually working for her to shoot this bullshit down, and that enough of the  GP is on her side that they aren't believing the bull. Once again, team Con has underestimated not only fans, but now how much the GP is rooting for Britney. I haven't seen anyone talking about this on her IG- it's all positive, supportive comments which is nice. And Twitter is calling it out for what it is.  I remember in one of Antphrodite's readings on YouTube he said they would try this and it wouldn't work.

I read that Rosengart is trying to get her case moved to federal court. This is both exciting and scary, because Eardley tried that and got his license removed. I think Rosengart, being a formal federal prosecutor, would be safe from that though.

We'll see I guess, and in the meantime I think it's important to silence TMZ and these fabricated stories and stick to the actual issue of removing Jamie and ending this fraud. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, heather said:

Not only doing this to her but using HER money to smear her name in the media! The lengths he'll go are always surprising and then not surprising because it's HIM. 

I'm glad Britney has a lawyer actually working for her to shoot this bullshit down, and that enough of the  GP is on her side that they aren't believing the bull. Once again, team Con has underestimated not only fans, but now how much the GP is rooting for Britney. I haven't seen anyone talking about this on her IG- it's all positive, supportive comments which is nice. And Twitter is calling it out for what it is.  I remember in one of Antphrodite's readings on YouTube he said they would try this and it wouldn't work.

I read that Rosengart is trying to get her case moved to federal court. This is both exciting and scary, because Eardley tried that and got his license removed. I think Rosengart, being a formal federal prosecutor, would be safe from that though.

We'll see I guess, and in the meantime I think it's important to silence TMZ and these fabricated stories and stick to the actual issue of removing Jamie and ending this fraud. 

I know, just when u think Jamie couldn’t get any lower, he does and apparently according to TMZ’s (what a shocker 🙄) newest more detailed story all this concern over the dog is cuz it threw up, like u know dogs tend to do, not that it was injured in some horrible way, but threw up. The nurse narced to Jamie, he told her to take the dogs away obviously without informing Britney which resulted in Britney calling the cops, apparently the altercation between maid and Britney is cuz maid showed Brit picture of throw up and she got mad that she’s taking pics in her house (rightfully so). All this cuz a dog fucking threw up, meanwhile, lil sis is killing cats with Tesla’s and crickets, nothing happens to her.

Are the gp really still on her side, I haven’t read any comments since the original news broke, so that’s good to hear.  I remember that prediction from Anthrodite, I expect it to get much worse.

I think the difference between Rosengart and Eardley is that Rosengart is officially her lawyer in the eyes of the court, Eardley wasn’t, so if Rosengart really does try to have it moved, nothing should happen to him for it.

Silencing TMZ is easier said than done, it doesn’t help when u have actual news outlets citing that trash tabloid and spreading it like wild fire.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I know, just when u think Jamie couldn’t get any lower, he does and apparently according to TMZ’s (what a shocker 🙄) newest more detailed story all this concern over the dog is cuz it threw up, like u know dogs tend to do, not that it was injured in some horrible way, but threw up. The nurse narced to Jamie, he told her to take the dogs away obviously without informing Britney which resulted in Britney calling the cops, apparently the altercation between maid and Britney is cuz maid showed Brit picture of throw up and she got mad that she’s taking pics in her house (rightfully so). All this cuz a dog fucking threw up, meanwhile, lil sis is killing cats with Tesla’s and crickets, nothing happens to her.

Are the gp really still on her side, I haven’t read any comments since the original news broke, so that’s good to hear.  I remember that prediction from Anthrodite, I expect it to get much worse.

I think the difference between Rosengart and Eardley is that Rosengart is officially her lawyer in the eyes of the court, Eardley wasn’t, so if Rosengart really does try to have it moved, nothing should happen to him for it.

Silencing TMZ is easier said than done, it doesn’t help when u have actual news outlets citing that trash tabloid and spreading it like wild fire.

Yeah, I read that and it makes me even more on Britney's side. Throw up is not a cause for concern, and like I said fucking with her dogs is a huge trigger for Britney, dating all the way back to Sam Lutfi. Also, if her dog was so sick that it needed to be taken to a vet, what the fuck is this dog sitter/maid/nurse doing with her dogs? It would literally be her job to care for them as well as Britney! Like Britney said, these people needed to be reminded they work for BRITNEY, even if Jamie hired them. They're all in for a rude awakening when they're fired and/or prosecuted for crimes they've committed against Britney at her fathers request. I'd be pissed if someone took my dog, and then pissed at them for taking photos in my home too! And I'm no celeb. It's a privacy and trust issue and this maid, nurse, whatever the fuck she is today, has broken that. 

Yup! I see a lot of "freebritney", compliments about her dancing, her smile, etc on IG. I don't do a deep scroll, who has the time, but I haven't seen one mention of this shit. Imo, TMZ came out with the "more information" story because the first one didn't pick up as they would have liked it to. They keep trying to smear her and get the public back on team Jamie, and NOTHING is working. I'd feel bad for them if they weren't awful people who deserve to keep losing. 

Yeah, anyone who cites TMZ as their source instantly loses credibility in my mind. I see people refuting the articles, reminding people that these employees are loyal to Jamie, TMZ is on the payroll and everything is 100% gaslighting. It's really nice to see people calling out TMZ and not blindly believing the media anymore in regards to Britney. 

1 hour ago, heather said:

Yeah, I read that and it makes me even more on Britney's side. Throw up is not a cause for concern, and like I said fucking with her dogs is a huge trigger for Britney, dating all the way back to Sam Lutfi. Also, if her dog was so sick that it needed to be taken to a vet, what the fuck is this dog sitter/maid/nurse doing with her dogs? It would literally be her job to care for them as well as Britney! Like Britney said, these people needed to be reminded they work for BRITNEY, even if Jamie hired them. They're all in for a rude awakening when they're fired and/or prosecuted for crimes they've committed against Britney at her fathers request. I'd be pissed if someone took my dog, and then pissed at them for taking photos in my home too! And I'm no celeb. It's a privacy and trust issue and this maid, nurse, whatever the fuck she is today, has broken that. 

Yup! I see a lot of "freebritney", compliments about her dancing, her smile, etc on IG. I don't do a deep scroll, who has the time, but I haven't seen one mention of this shit. Imo, TMZ came out with the "more information" story because the first one didn't pick up as they would have liked it to. They keep trying to smear her and get the public back on team Jamie, and NOTHING is working. I'd feel bad for them if they weren't awful people who deserve to keep losing. 

Yeah, anyone who cites TMZ as their source instantly loses credibility in my mind. I see people refuting the articles, reminding people that these employees are loyal to Jamie, TMZ is on the payroll and everything is 100% gaslighting. It's really nice to see people calling out TMZ and not blindly believing the media anymore in regards to Britney. 

I really hope these people don’t get away with this shit, they deserve some form of punishment, there’s a special place in hell for people like them.

I completely agree, I too think this was released cuz they didn’t get the initial response they wanted. But they need to realize, this ain’t 2007 anymore, people ain’t falling for their shit, thanks to social media, fans can correct these outlets and give gp the real news, it’s a shame we have to be the ones to do these so-called journalist jobs for them but so be it. As bad as social media can be sometimes, it’s def. helping in this situation.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I really hope these people don’t get away with this shit, they deserve some form of punishment, there’s a special place in hell for people like them.

I completely agree, I too think this was released cuz they didn’t get the initial response they wanted. But they need to realize, this ain’t 2007 anymore, people ain’t falling for their shit, thanks to social media, fans can correct these outlets and give gp the real news, it’s a shame we have to be the ones to do these so-called journalist jobs for them but so be it. As bad as social media can be sometimes, it’s def. helping in this situation.

Can't wait for the day Britney cleans house, pun intended. 

YUP! Jamie and con are running in 2007/2008 tactics thinking they can control the narrative the way they did back then. Sure there's the stray  uninformed person that thinks Britney's ill and needs this, but it's not the majority anymore and that's what is important. Not just the freebritney movement but other social media outrages such as metoo and blm have turned the tide away from the news and back to listening to the truth and the people. Not being fed what big brother wants us to believe. The truth is out thanks to Britney. Her fans will ALWAYS take her word over anyone else's, and our voices are louder than trash news on social media, which caused the majority of the GP to wake up and stand with Britney too. 

• Like 1