Britney Calls Out People Telling Her to be Cautious About Her Posts, Says She'll Post Less in New IG Posts (8/9/2021)

heather

24 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Good for her, she should be able to post whatever the hell she wants besides if it was an issue, I’m sure Rosengart would advise her not to.

Yup! Her recent post leads me to believe he might have told her to stay off social media for a bit because they're playing dirty. She'll have her chance to say everything she wants. 

47 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet Ass said:

I can live without her IG if it means a boost to her chances of freedom. Great seeing that post RE: The flag. 

Lawyers know how to play the game, just listen to him Britney. Short term pain for long term gain. 

Hope the B Army doesn't go after Brian from Backstreet Boys :shhh:

100% Agree. Plus she said post less, not stop posting all together. Britney was posting upwards of 2-3 posts a day. Posting less could mean a post a week. But I have a feeling, like I said up there, that Rosengart had a conversation with her about this and how team con is playing dirty now.

They already have :orangu: along with Backstreet fans because Brian's ass has no room to be talking about social media posts. When his wife is on there being a raging homophobic, racist, transphobe and tagging their teenage son in pictures of her ass (literally) in a bikini. Brian can fuck all the way off with his shit!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, heather said:

100% Agree. Plus she said post less, not stop posting all together. Britney was posting upwards of 2-3 posts a day. Posting less could mean a post a week. But I have a feeling, like I said up there, that Rosengart had a conversation with her about this and how team con is playing dirty now.

They already have :orangu: along with Backstreet fans because Brian's ass has no room to be talking about social media posts. When his wife is on there being a raging homophobic, racist, transphobe and tagging their teenage son in pictures of her ass (literally) in a bikini. Brian can fuck all the way off with his shit!

I just went down a rabbit hole about Brian's wife. Idk how I missed all that, but wow is it hella disappointing. I was such a huge BSB fan. I bought tickets to the last two tours (though I never ended up going - that's a whole other mess)! 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

I just went down a rabbit hole about Brian's wife. Idk how I missed all that, but wow is it hella disappointing. I was such a huge BSB fan. I bought tickets to the last two tours (though I never ended up going - that's a whole other mess)! 

Right! I'm not even that big of a BSB fan, I got involved with the whole Nick Carter scandal when that chick from Dream accused him of raping her back in like 2003 a few years ago, because I had a very close friend that was a BSB fan, Nick in particular, and as you guys all know I'm not scared to voice my opinion but she was. Apparently the BSB community is ruthless and she didn't want to be ousted for defending Nick. Long story short, that girl was a liar and we were able to prove it. So, I still have a few BSB fans added on my Twitter and saw all that Brian shit popping off when it happened last year. Him and his wife are something else with their Trump loving asses, hosting super spreader COVID events and joining Parlor. The fucking nerve of that asshole to mention anything about Britney, I can't!

21 minutes ago, heather said:

Right! I'm not even that big of a BSB fan, I got involved with the whole Nick Carter scandal when that chick from Dream accused him of raping her back in like 2003 a few years ago, because I had a very close friend that was a BSB fan, Nick in particular, and as you guys all know I'm not scared to voice my opinion but she was. Apparently the BSB community is ruthless and she didn't want to be ousted for defending Nick. Long story short, that girl was a liar and we were able to prove it. So, I still have a few BSB fans added on my Twitter and saw all that Brian shit popping off when it happened last year. Him and his wife are something else with their Trump loving asses, hosting super spreader COVID events and joining Parlor. The fucking nerve of that asshole to mention anything about Britney, I can't!

Wait wait wait wait wait - the Dream girl was lying???? i remember the original allegations, but i did not keep up CLEARLY lmao.

12 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Wait wait wait wait wait - the Dream girl was lying???? i remember the original allegations, but i did not keep up CLEARLY lmao.

Haha, yeah she was a big old liar! I was part of a group on Twitter that really dug deep into this whole shit, similar to what we've done for Britney now. Except my group, there was like 10 of us at the most. But, man there was so much to that— her story changed MULTIPLE times, not only did SHE go on to work with Nick after the alleged rape but so did her husband SEVERAL years after, she was caught in Twitter DM's begging people who were there at the time of the alleged rape to come forward and support her, saying she'd pay them with whatever payout she thought she was gonna get from Nick, she was caught liking his shit on Twitter years after, shit that she would have had to go out of her way to find, and liking videos of him from Vegas on Instagram. She went after Aaron Carter, which I don't know if you keep up with him, but that's a whole other shitshow, and they teamed up to spread more shit about Nick. Eventually, my group got the attention of Nick's wife, Lauren, and she started to feed us a lot of information from behind the scenes. Stuff about his days with Paris, because Melissa kept trying to get Paris Hilton to come out and support her too, and eventually the night the alleged rape happened. Nick passed two polygraph tests, and Melissa kept getting exposed for all the lies she told and sneaky shit she was doing. There was a reason no major metoo supporters picked her story up and the story died. Her goal was fame and money and now she'll still be remembered as the less talented member of a one hit wonder girl band AND a girl who makes false accusations about rape. This girl is currently living in Las Vegas, where Nick lives, crying about how triggered her dumbass is everytime she sees his face, yet purposely puts herself in positions to see his face. I could go on forever about this shit LOL.

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, heather said:

Haha, yeah she was a big old liar! I was part of a group on Twitter that really dug deep into this whole shit, similar to what we've done for Britney now. Except my group, there was like 10 of us at the most. But, man there was so much to that— her story changed MULTIPLE times, not only did SHE go on to work with Nick after the alleged rape but so did her husband SEVERAL years after, she was caught in Twitter DM's begging people who were there at the time of the alleged rape to come forward and support her, saying she'd pay them with whatever payout she thought she was gonna get from Nick, she was caught liking his shit on Twitter years after, shit that she would have had to go out of her way to find, and liking videos of him from Vegas on Instagram. She went after Aaron Carter, which I don't know if you keep up with him, but that's a whole other shitshow, and they teamed up to spread more shit about Nick. Eventually, my group got the attention of Nick's wife, Lauren, and she started to feed us a lot of information from behind the scenes. Stuff about his days with Paris, because Melissa kept trying to get Paris Hilton to come out and support her too, and eventually the night the alleged rape happened. Nick passed two polygraph tests, and Melissa kept getting exposed for all the lies she told and sneaky shit she was doing. There was a reason no major metoo supporters picked her story up and the story died. Her goal was fame and money and now she'll still be remembered as the less talented member of a one hit wonder girl band AND a girl who makes false accusations about rape. This girl is currently living in Las Vegas, where Nick lives, crying about how triggered her dumbass is everytime she sees his face, yet purposely puts herself in positions to see his face. I could go on forever about this shit LOL.

That was a fucking ride lmao! I'll never how pissed off I was when she left Dream, pontificating like she would be so much successful without as if they hadn't just had a major hit album (that had nothing to do with just her). They never recovered from that - I really liked that first album lol.

Surprisingly, Aaron Carter is the one I kept up with LOL. Was never a fan, but that man is down bad. Too bad he's so fucked up, he couldn't see that his brother and sister were legitimately trying to help him. Nick isn't a saint, but I'm sure he understands to some degree what Aaron is going through. Gotta protect his family though, and clearly Aaron doesn't want to change.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

That was a fucking ride lmao! I'll never how pissed off I was when she left Dream, pontificating like she would be so much successful without as if they hadn't just had a major hit album (that had nothing to do with just her). They never recovered from that - I really liked that first album lol.

Surprisingly, Aaron Carter is the one I kept up with LOL. Was never a fan, but that man is down bad. Too bad he's so fucked up, he couldn't see that his brother and sister were legitimately trying to help him. Nick isn't a saint, but I'm sure he understands to some degree what Aaron is going through. Gotta protect his family though, and clearly Aaron doesn't want to change.

Right! She has some wild delusions of grandeur about her talent level that's for damn sure. I liked Dream too and surprisingly I liked HER the most from the group, so I was totally open to hearing her because Nick DOES have such a slimy past. But damn seeing that little witch in action really soured me, and it's been like 3/4 years and still drones on and on about him it's just really sad and pathetic for her. 

Yeah, Aaron is on a spiral and it's sad to watch. Talk about someone that actually NEEDS a conservatorship! He threatened to kill Nick's wife, has multiple guns and wonders why Nick and Angel got restraining orders against him lol.  I think he's stopped going after Nick for now and he's all about this fake baby shit with his equally fucked up girlfriend!