Jamie Spears Objects to His Suspension Claim Jodi and Ingham Admitted Britney Against Her Will and Suggested a 5150 Hold Last Month in New Court Documents

heather

First, he's LYING. Britney was very clear when she said she cried to her father about going to this place and "he loved it 100,000%". Also, let's assume that it was all Jodi and Ingham that put Britney in that facility. Jamie is essentially admitting here that it WAS against Britney's will and therefor admitting his own incompetence and negligence in regards to being her conservator. Helping the case for his removal. 

Second, Jodi was NOT her conservator in 2019, so while she could have suggested the facility, it was ultimately Jamie's decision to send Britney there. Because of this lie, I do NOT believe Jodi suggested a 5150 hold last month, especially because that was the time Jodi and Britney's medical team were filing docs agreeing that Jamie needs to be removed. Also, Jamie has no proof of this stating Jodi called him then backtracked in email. He's trying to make Jodi look bad, put focus on her wrongdoings instead of his Jodi ain't a saint, and she's next to go- but I simply do not believe this claim without PROOF when it's coming from a liar like Jamie who is only interested in his own self preservation. 

Third, Jamie has no legal right to object an ex parte petition. He's digging his grave deeper and deeper at this point, while throwing the daughter he claims to love so much under the bus to make himself look better. Disgusting. SO glad Britney has Rosengart now. I'm sure he's loving this petition, Jamie played right into Rosengart's hand!

Every time I think Jamie can't go any lower. He is a fucking sleaze ball, a disgrace of a father and a human being, the lowest life form on earth. I can't believe he's continuing to do this to his own daughter - who has stated how much she hates him!

And yeah, it's clear he's sic-ing his PR and legal team on Jodie to paint her in a bad light since Britney said she prefers Jodie to him. I wish Jodie was able to efficiently publicly fight back, but ya know Jamie and his $500k PR firm. :notimeforu:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Every time I think Jamie can't go any lower. He is a fucking sleaze ball, a disgrace of a father and a human being, the lowest life form on earth. I can't believe he's continuing to do this to his own daughter - who has stated how much she hates him!

And yeah, it's clear he's sic-ing his PR and legal team on Jodie to paint her in a bad light since Britney said she prefers Jodie to him. I wish Jodie was able to efficiently publicly fight back, but ya know Jamie and his $500k PR firm. :notimeforu:

I remember the last time the girls were fighting and Jodi's lawyer had all those sassy declarations against the bullshit Jamie was declaring. Looking forward to that again and Rosengart to once again slap the shit out of Jamie and Vivian's blatant lies. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Jodi's lawyer made a statement. It seems like any concern Jodi has over Britney's mental health is in regards to Jamie not stepping down- what we all know, what Britney said in court and Jodi and the medical team has said in court documents as well. Everyday Jamie doesn't step down is another day that harms Britney. Love that Jamie once again gave Jodi an opportunity to tell the world what a lying piece of trash he is. 

• Awesome 1

42 minutes ago, heather said:

Jodi's lawyer made a statement. It seems like any concern Jodi has over Britney's mental health is in regards to Jamie not stepping down- what we all know, what Britney said in court and Jodi and the medical team has said in court documents as well. Everyday Jamie doesn't step down is another day that harms Britney. Love that Jamie once again gave Jodi an opportunity to tell the world what a lying piece of trash he is. 

Jamie really thinks we're all dumb. With Britney's new lawyer and public watching everything now, why the hell would Jodie have said anything about a 5150???? I don't really like the woman, but she doesn't come off as dumb. He's trying to shift the blame any way that he can but on himself. Also, he seriously seems to enjoy beating women down - makes me wonder what Bryan Spears is like.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Jamie really thinks we're all dumb. With Britney's new lawyer and public watching everything now, why the hell would Jodie have said anything about a 5150???? I don't really like the woman, but she doesn't come off as dumb. He's trying to shift the blame any way that he can but on himself. Also, he seriously seems to enjoy beating women down - makes me wonder what Bryan Spears is like.

Yup! It's clear the concern isn't that Britney is unwell, it's that Jamie is stressing her out with his bullshit. It's really telling that Jodi's lawyer specifically said Britney does NOT qualify for a 5150. Leads me to believe Jodi brought her concerns to Jamie and it was HIS suggestion, which Jodi said wasn't needed. It's curious ol Vivian didn't add this alleged email to her petition where "Jodi backtracked" if Jamie's hands were truly clean. We can't even say just the men in her family are trash, the whole family is. 

29 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

He can’t even keep up with his lies anymore but I love that Jodi’s lawyer was quick to call him on his bullshit, can’t wait to see if Rosengart responds.

Penny was supposed to rule on his petition yesterday, she still might have but it isn't on the docket yet. I'm sure Rosengart already started crafting his response and will file/edit pending Pennys ruling. 

Remember when Team Evil had everyone sign PDAs? Guess Jodi didn't sign hers :what:

In all honesty, Jamie is evil and needs removing. Everyone knows his involvement is doing only bad things for Britney and has been for many years. He is obsessed with his daughter in a deeply unhealthy way. I do think there was abuse many many years ago that Britney hasn't yet divulged but may do one day. This is only my view and I'm only going off Jamie's behaviour for as long as Brit's been a star. It's not just the money, it's ownership of her. 

Jodi is siding a lot with Britney recently, but Brit herself said Jodi had been crossing a line so I don't think Jodi is a good person in this situation. I feel she thinks ditching Jamie will be good for her and she'll maintain her position for a long time. 

Jodi vs Jamie is hopefully hurting them both in the longer term. 

I'm glad Britney has a great lawyer. He seems someone trustworthy and untainted by the past unlike Jodi. 

Yes, Jodi didn't have the authority to lock Brit up in 2019, but she signed paperwork to allow it?? Hell if I were her back then I'd have raised written objections. UNLESS she agreed with it. In which case, why? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Godney's Sweet Ass said:

Remember when Team Evil had everyone sign PDAs? Guess Jodi didn't sign hers :what:

In all honesty, Jamie is evil and needs removing. Everyone knows his involvement is doing only bad things for Britney and has been for many years. He is obsessed with his daughter in a deeply unhealthy way. I do think there was abuse many many years ago that Britney hasn't yet divulged but may do one day. This is only my view and I'm only going off Jamie's behaviour for as long as Brit's been a star. It's not just the money, it's ownership of her. 

Jodi is siding a lot with Britney recently, but Brit herself said Jodi had been crossing a line so I don't think Jodi is a good person in this situation. I feel she thinks ditching Jamie will be good for her and she'll maintain her position for a long time. 

Jodi vs Jamie is hopefully hurting them both in the longer term. 

I'm glad Britney has a great lawyer. He seems someone trustworthy and untainted by the past unlike Jodi. 

Yes, Jodi didn't have the authority to lock Brit up in 2019, but she signed paperwork to allow it?? Hell if I were her back then I'd have raised written objections. UNLESS she agreed with it. In which case, why? 

I know where you're going, and I don't want to speculate on anything Jamie may or may not have done. That's Britney's story to tell when and if she ever wants to.

I said in another thread but I believe Britney said Jodi was starting to act like her dad because Jodi's hands have been essentially tied because Jamie still controls the money. For example. Britney tells Jodi she wants to do therapy at home, wants her hair and nails done, etc. Jodi goes to Jamie for approval, nothing happens without money, Jamie denies these requests because he obviously wants to torture and hurt Britney. Jodi goes back to Britney and says her requests are denied, ergo Britney feels Jodi is acting like her father, get it?

However, that doesn't mean I think Jodi is 100% on Britney's side and has done nothing wrong. Both Jodi and Jamie are slinging mud at each other, and weaponizing Britney's mental health in the process. No one that cares for you would use your mental health against you. That's what they BOTH are doing. So, my feelings in regards to Jodi right now are this: until Jamie is removed, keep your enemies close. Hence why I'm all for Jodi, Britney's medical team, Britney's mother, ANYONE that wants to make a declaration on Britney's behalf in regards to removing Jamie. The more the better, even if these declarations are from untrustworthy people.

Jodi very well could have been given the information from Britney's torture therapist Dr. Spar, the one who put her on lithium against her will, the one that Britney got on her knees to thank God when he passed, and been fooled into thinking this mental health stay was best for Britney. Jodi can be both the trickster and tricked.