Britney: "Things are way better than I ever anticipated" Answers Questions, Talks About Her Home, and is Excited About Her New iPad in New IG Posts (8/5/2021)

heather

6 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Homegirl just now getting an iPad, so fucked up. I wonder if that question clip is old cuz it seems different compared to the start of it. Like in the bikini she seems relaxed, in the question one nervous.

But I love Lays too, great minds eat alike, lol

I definitely think that clip was old and it was a classic Britney troll. I agree about the iPad and it honestly made me wonder if they were even giving Britney her measly 2k a week allowance , since she's suddenly buying things again and talking about it. The iPad, new tennis shoes, talking about upgrading her home, etc.

On 8/5/2021 at 7:21 PM, heather said:

I definitely think that clip was old and it was a classic Britney troll. I agree about the iPad and it honestly made me wonder if they were even giving Britney her measly 2k a week allowance , since she's suddenly buying things again and talking about it. The iPad, new tennis shoes, talking about upgrading her home, etc.

That’s cold blooded if they weren’t even giving her that ridiculous allowance.

• Like 1