New Candids (8/1/2021)

heather

5 hours ago, Aimee said:

I wish Sam would post more of her so he's letting the fanbase know like how she is doing instead of us having to hear about it through the media! of where she is! Britney Spears What GIF

I think at this point it's important to let Britney do whatever she wants without having to tell anyone. We aren't owed her whereabouts, and Britney deserves the privacy and the right to share what she wants when she wants to. With that said, she did just post about this on Instagram.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, heather said:

I think at this point it's important to let Britney do whatever she wants without having to tell anyone. We aren't owed her whereabouts, and Britney deserves the privacy and the right to share what she wants when she wants to. With that said, she did just post about this on Instagram.

To be honest we should to know she's alive & well or something could happen to her as with big money being involved & the main factor that her father & Lou M Taylor decided to put her in this c-ship so they could help themselves to her money (family also) anything could happen she could be bumped off (God forbid she doesn't) from like what to MJ & many other stars!. Hollywood is an evil place! 

22 minutes ago, Aimee said:

To be honest we should to know she's alive & well or something could happen to her as with big money being involved & the main factor that her father & Lou M Taylor decided to put her in this c-ship so they could help themselves to her money (family also) anything could happen she could be bumped off (God forbid she doesn't) from like what to MJ & many other stars!. Hollywood is an evil place! 

Yes, you're right, Hollywood is an evil place. But the publics entitlement to celebrities life is part of it, too. With her new lawyer, and public pressure, there's no way team con would dare try to get away with any of the nefarious things you've mentioned, and I think Britney deserves to have as much privacy as she wishes. She doesn't owe us anything.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, heather said:

Yes, you're right, Hollywood is an evil place. But the publics entitlement to celebrities life is part of it, too. With her new lawyer, and public pressure, there's no way team con would dare try to get away with any of the nefarious things you've mentioned, and I think Britney deserves to have as much privacy as she wishes. She doesn't owe us anything.

Can't believe that new lawyer of hers is friends with Lou M Taylor!. Which I can't make out why her new lawyer hasn't filled to end the conservatorship of Britney's wishes from her testimony since Britney has finally been able hire her own lawyer (which she should of been able to 13 years ago). I think she's had too much privacy being kept away from everyone from these past 13 years now. As she stated in court she wants to be heard and let the world hear her story. Yeah okay minus that the press may say but she's aware of what they're like & we know Britney doesn't have access to her IG as thats all controlled by Crowdsurf. From what I've read it takes maximum of two year to investigate & end a conservatorship. Let just hope & pray that this new lawyer state as he promises for Britney from the money that was taken to those who need jail sentence. From what courtney love has said" whatever happened to Michael Jackson we will find out through Britney Spears". We are in for a tough ride as a fanbase & a movement. We just have to pray everyday for Britney's sake & most importantly her freedom returned & safety of her life! 

4 hours ago, Aimee said:

Can't believe that new lawyer of hers is friends with Lou M Taylor!. Which I can't make out why her new lawyer hasn't filled to end the conservatorship of Britney's wishes from her testimony since Britney has finally been able hire her own lawyer (which she should of been able to 13 years ago). I think she's had too much privacy being kept away from everyone from these past 13 years now. As she stated in court she wants to be heard and let the world hear her story. Yeah okay minus that the press may say but she's aware of what they're like & we know Britney doesn't have access to her IG as thats all controlled by Crowdsurf. From what I've read it takes maximum of two year to investigate & end a conservatorship. Let just hope & pray that this new lawyer state as he promises for Britney from the money that was taken to those who need jail sentence. From what courtney love has said" whatever happened to Michael Jackson we will find out through Britney Spears". We are in for a tough ride as a fanbase & a movement. We just have to pray everyday for Britney's sake & most importantly her freedom returned & safety of her life! 

Getting rid of Jamie first is the best way to end the conservatorship. Britney also stated in court that if she has to get evaluated, which Jamie would most certainly request, then she would rather stay in it with Jodi on board. EVERYONE including Jodi has stated it's in Britney's best interest for Jamie to be removed. Jodi has also stated she wants to help Britney be able to end the conservatorship. It's only a matter of time, and as you said, it takes awhile. Her lawyer has already done more for Britney in a month than Ingham ever did. No reason to question his motives. As far as her IG goes, I believe Britney has some access to it, especially now with some of her posts. It's easy to tell what's Britney and what's Cassie.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, heather said:

Getting rid of Jamie first is the best way to end the conservatorship. Britney also stated in court that if she has to get evaluated, which Jamie would most certainly request, then she would rather stay in it with Jodi on board. EVERYONE including Jodi has stated it's in Britney's best interest for Jamie to be removed. Jodi has also stated she wants to help Britney be able to end the conservatorship. It's only a matter of time, and as you said, it takes awhile. Her lawyer has already done more for Britney in a month than Ingham ever did. No reason to question his motives. As far as her IG goes, I believe Britney has some access to it, especially now with some of her posts. It's easy to tell what's Britney and what's Cassie.  

I don't trust that Jodi neither. If Britney says that Jodi has been acting like her father since temporary replacing him!,all.i see is Jodi trying to get her hands still in the cookie jar by acting like she's Britney hero when Sam Ingham quickly changed his tune when "Framing Britney" got the media attention he quickly went "Oh Ill help you Britney" when he's been getting money since the beginning of the conservatorship. You cannot trust anyone of them!. Ill only give her new lawyer praise if he does what Britney says she wants doing!. I thought that Adam Stresisand was a good guy (Who Britney wanted as her lawyer years ago) turns out he signed off MJ's estate to attorney & lawyers instead of his family!. Everything will slowly come out of the woodwork with all! 

9 minutes ago, Aimee said:

I don't trust that Jodi neither. If Britney says that Jodi has been acting like her father since temporary replacing him!,all.i see is Jodi trying to get her hands still in the cookie jar by acting like she's Britney hero when Sam Ingham quickly changed his tune when "Framing Britney" got the media attention he quickly went "Oh Ill help you Britney" when he's been getting money since the beginning of the conservatorship. You cannot trust anyone of them!. Ill only give her new lawyer praise if he does what Britney says she wants doing!. I thought that Adam Stresisand was a good guy (Who Britney wanted as her lawyer years ago) turns out he signed off MJ's estate to attorney & lawyers instead of his family!. Everything will slowly come out of the woodwork with all! 

I believe Britney said Jodi was starting to act like her father because Jodi's hands were tied in regards to what and where Britney could do therapy. At the end of the day, Jamie still controls the money, so Britney can tell Jodi she wants to do therapy someplace, she wants her hair and nails done, etc. and when Jodi goes to Jamie to pay for it, Jamie says no, Jodi tells Britney she can't do those things, therefor Britney feels Jodi is acting like her father. Britney said she wanted Jodi to stay, IN COURT, if she has to get an evaluation. That should tell you how much you should trust Jodi. Her lawyer IS doing what Britney wants— getting rid of her father. Stresisand was never a good lawyer or advocate for Britney. He walked out of that court room in 2008 instead of fighting for her. He's trash.

• Like 1

On 8/4/2021 at 9:48 PM, heather said:

I believe Britney said Jodi was starting to act like her father because Jodi's hands were tied in regards to what and where Britney could do therapy. At the end of the day, Jamie still controls the money, so Britney can tell Jodi she wants to do therapy someplace, she wants her hair and nails done, etc. and when Jodi goes to Jamie to pay for it, Jamie says no, Jodi tells Britney she can't do those things, therefor Britney feels Jodi is acting like her father. Britney said she wanted Jodi to stay, IN COURT, if she has to get an evaluation. That should tell you how much you should trust Jodi. Her lawyer IS doing what Britney wants— getting rid of her father. Stresisand was never a good lawyer or advocate for Britney. He walked out of that court room in 2008 instead of fighting for her. He's trash.

We'll all find out in the end who the good guys are & who aren't!. I'm sure Britney trusted Sam Ingham considering that they've spoke a lot of the phone but the minute she mentioned to end the conservatorship in court he backed out! & If Jamie can control the media (TMZ) for years I'm pretty damm sure he can control Jodi! as she sure as hell ain't no angel!. Especially when big money is involved 

1 minute ago, Aimee said:

We'll all find out in the end who the good guys are & who aren't!. I'm sure Britney trusted Sam Ingham considering that they've spoke a lot of the phone but the minute she mentioned to end the conservatorship in court he backed out! & If Jamie can control the media (TMZ) for years I'm pretty damm sure he can control Jodi! as she sure as hell ain't no angel!. Especially when big money is involved 

I don't think Jodi is an angel by any means, but right now she is actively fighting for what's in Britney's best interest. Jodi and Jamie are fighting each other. Jamie essentially has control over anything Jodi would like to do to help Britney, because Jamie controls the money. Nothing gets done without money.