"Britney" 20th Anniversary Box Set Revealed!

Aimee

So an unofficial release "Box Set" of Britney's third self titled album "Britney" will be released in September & to be brutally honest save your money as it ain't worth the money! 

Standard edition box set 1 includes: 

- soft standard box
- 5 remixes CD singles : "I'm A Slave 4 U", "Overprotected", "I'm Not A Girl Not Yet A Woman", "I Love Rock'n'Roll" & "Boys"
- Deluxe photobook
- 3 exclusive goodies : 2 front & back photocards (2022 calendar) + 4-pins set + "Bombastic Love" condom

Yes you heard correctly a condom is included in all editions of the box set! 

Deluxe edition box set!:

strong deluxe box
- 5 remixes CD singles : "I'm A Slave 4 U", "Overprotected", "I'm Not A Girl Not Yet A Woman", "I Love Rock'n'Roll" & "Boys"
- Deluxe photobook
- 5 exclusive goodies : 2 front & back photocards (2022 calendar) + "Britney" yellow sunglasses + 4-pins set + "Overprotected" antibacterial hand gel + "Bombastic Love" condom

If a young child whose a fan of Britney got this as gift or present I'd be disappointed for a 20th Anniversary box set to include a condom & antibacterial hand gel to be reminded we are in a pandemic let alone if a grown adult brought this to be givin childlike yellow sunglasses 

You can pre-order this box set at Bsavenue.com. But I'd rather save my money!. 

Thoughts Confused Britney Spears GIFon the box set? 

britney-20th-anniversary-limited-box-set-standard-edition (1).jpg

britney-20th-anniversary-limited-box-set-standard-edition.jpg

britney-20th-anniversary-limited-box-set-deluxe-edition (1).jpg

britney-20th-anniversary-limited-box-set-deluxe-edition.jpg

Just now, edurance said:

Antibacterial hand-gel what the fuck?! :uhno:

I know right!. The standard box is like €69 while the deluxe edition is €99.You are literally getting nothing in it. Someone is clearly money hungry to just put junk in a box to put hand gel & an condom!. What if you were a young girl and she asks what the condom is!. This ain't no celebration of an album! 

1 hour ago, heather said:

A condom :lolll:

1 hour ago, heather said:

A condom :lolll:

If someone brought me that as a gift I wouldn't thank them for it!. It's disgusting way to celebrate a great album with hand gel & condom!! Whoever was behind this idea of a "Box set" is a pervert! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ImAimee_ said:

If someone brought me that as a gift I wouldn't thank them for it!. It's disgusting way to celebrate a great album with hand gel & condom!! Whoever was behind this idea of a "Box set" is a pervert! 

Completely agree! It's disrespectful to Britney's legacy and was clearly made by a young gay fan. Which I don't mean in a negative way, before anyone wants to try and come for me.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, heather said:

Completely agree! It's disrespectful to Britney's legacy and was clearly made by a young gay fan. Which I don't mean in a negative way, before anyone wants to try and come for me.

Found out that Joachim Ohnona is behind this idea of the box set & the picking of the items within the box set!. The man is in his mid 30s! 👀

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, heather said:

Some people have no class!

He's clearly just putting junk in a box to make money out of her but let's not forget this man called Britney unstable & said  she has a mind of a 8 year old he said last year in an article while he owns a "Britney Shop" making cash out of her on a daily basis! wtf GIF

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Aimee said:

He's clearly just putting junk in a box to make money out of her but let's not forget this man called Britney unstable & said  she has a mind of a 8 year old he said last year in an article while he owns a "Britney Shop" making cash out of her on a daily basis! wtf GIF

I don't know anything about this man, but that makes me dislike him even more. Some people are so disgustingly greedy, even before freebritney but especially so now. Gross. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, heather said:

I don't know anything about this man, but that makes me dislike him even more. Some people are so disgustingly greedy, even before freebritney but especially so now. Gross. 

This is the article from last year 

https://tekdeeps.com/freebritney-why-these-britney-spears-fans-are-worried-about-her-health/

He's been defending her father aswell throughout the Free Britney movement!. According to what I've heard from what know him personally in Paris, France. He has wrote several books about Britney he sold his entire collection (as he was just normal fan like you & me before he wrote the books) to then go on to write books about her. According to one fan when Britney is ever in Paris he stands outside her show and tries to sell his books! 😂. I've noticed quite a few fans are calling him out!. Just wondering why non of the rest of the fandom has catched on to this guy yet! 🤔

Oh & also in the article he disses Britney's Gram too! 

Taken from article! 

Diss to Britney's Gram 

“These people think that Britney Spears is surrounded by greedy people, who have a vested interest in keeping guardianship maintained because they are paid to take care of her. With her father Jamie as leader, who does everything to be the sole guarantor of his daughter’s interests ”, explains Joachim Ohnona. 

Calling Brit "unstable" 

We can do a double reading of these ‘clues’. Maybe Britney Spears is really in danger. But perhaps she is also going through a paranoid delirium ”, he says in HuffPost recalling that the young woman would be “under heavy treatment” and “probably still psychologically unstable.” “Her father has undeniable authority over her. But we can also assume that he is doing all of this for the sake of his daughter. ”

He says 

“In short, she has the legal status of an 8-year-old child”, describes the one who also directs

@Aimee Up until recently a lot of people, myself included, felt like her family would be doing things in her best interest and didn't think the situation was as bad as it is. Like, I always thought Lou was bad, but I felt like in the beginning Jamie was doing what he thought he needed to to protect Britney and got misguided along the way. I no longer believe this is the case and it's ALWAYS been out of his own greed and wanting to control Britney. So I can understand wanting to think the best of family, especially when Britney before had only spoken highly of them. Since then though, my feelings have, very obviously, changed and I no longer believe that. I 100% believe Britney and the abuse she's endured at the hands of her greedy narcissistic disgusting family and I only hope, though this dude is trash for trying to profit off her, he also had a change of mind regarding the conservatorship after Britney's testimony.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, heather said:

@Aimee Up until recently a lot of people, myself included, felt like her family would be doing things in her best interest and didn't think the situation was as bad as it is. Like, I always thought Lou was bad, but I felt like in the beginning Jamie was doing what he thought he needed to to protect Britney and got misguided along the way. I no longer believe this is the case and it's ALWAYS been out of his own greed and wanting to control Britney. So I can understand wanting to think the best of family, especially when Britney before had only spoken highly of them. Since then though, my feelings have, very obviously, changed and I no longer believe that. I 100% believe Britney and the abuse she's endured at the hands of her greedy narcissistic disgusting family and I only hope, though this dude is trash for trying to profit off her, he also had a change of mind regarding the conservatorship after Britney's testimony.

At first after "For The Record" documentary I thought maybe her father changed despite the abuse Britney got off him as a child. But looking back now their hare been tons of signals & hints that Britney has said over the last 13 years of the c-ship. When Britney first got into the c-ship I was just 13/14 & I literally didn't understand at all what it was or what it was for & I just blew it off like it was Oh it after her "Breakdown" but to me now she was 100% battling post-natal depression but NO ONE should be under a c-ship if their where batting postnatal depression. Every fan knows Britney hasn't been her true self over these past 13 years. The way she was during the Femme Fatale era was kind of like WOW okay!!. Her appearance changed dramatically and only stress & trauma, drugs can do that to a persons face. Which takes us right back to the c-ship then I started questioning what's going on as something is going on. I know full well the Femme Fatale era was a big something is not right to all of us. I only had to see the interviews & the "I am the Femme Fatale" documentary to know something is up!. Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if that Joachim changed his mind knowing that Britney really doesn't have a status of a 8 year old l!, She was bad ass during that testimony telling them who they work for!. He probably frightened now that Britney has spoken up (Hopefully fingers crossed) she'll get out of this but Britney will full well knowing that their is article of what he has said & as he's met Britney several times during those 13 years. Britney would take down his unofficial store as I know she wants control of everything as really whatever how much money Joachim has made from that store that money should be going to Britney!. This guy was a failed Journalist by the way before he wrote his Britney books!. I'm Amazed team con haven't gone after him despite him buying job lots of the merchandise from the official store to his unofficial Britney store!. Maybe he has connections to Lou M Taylor & Brit's father who knows so he can sell his books!. We just don't know! 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1

@heather I always thought the conservatorship was abusive and her dad/family just wanted to make profit of her situation. But I chose to believe she was happy with it because she had found some kind of balance, based on the lies they have been feeding us. I never imagined she was being forced to work, even though she didn't really look into it for many years. For the last 10 years, every time she made an appearance or a performance people would say she was mentally ill because she looked or sounded like she didn't want to be there. Well, the thing is most of those times she didn't want to be there, hence her discomfort.

It was right after Domination sudden cancellation and the bullshit story about Jamie's near-to-death anal fissure that I started to feel something else was going on. But I never imagined it would be this disturbing.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, edurance said:

@heather I always thought the conservatorship was abusive and her dad/family just wanted to make profit of her situation. But I chose to believe she was happy with it because she had found some kind of balance, based on the lies they have been feeding us. I never imagined she was being forced to work, even though she didn't really look into it for many years. For the last 10 years, every time she made an appearance or a performance people would say she was mentally ill because she looked or sounded like she didn't want to be there. Well, the thing is most of those times she didn't want to be there, hence her discomfort.

It was right after Domination sudden cancellation and the bullshit story about Jamie's near-to-death anal fissure that I started to feel something else was going on. But I never imagined it would be this disturbing.

Yeah, that's a sentiment a lot of us have. We thought it was bad but not this bad. I'm glad we got to hear it from Britney's mouth, because otherwise we'd still have the speculation and questions. There's no more denying it and explaining things away. We know the truth and that truth will set her free.

• Like 1