Britney Spears Blasts Father Jamie in Bid to Remove Him from Conservatorship

heather

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

This is good. And yes, her net worth is fucking embarrassing considering all the money she's earned, even just since the conservatorship happened.

The fucking irony that Britney was the one that couldn't manage her fortune!

• Like 1

He gets $16,000 a month plus $2k a month for office expenses. He also got 1.5% of the gross revenues from her Vegas residency ... which brought in $137.7 million. The docs say Jamie's cut alone was at least $2.1 mil. The docs go on to say Jamie got $2.95% from Britney's 2011 Femme Fatale tour ... an estimated $500k.

Fucking gross. He made a fortune by isolating, enslavering and terrorizing his own daughter, causing her damage that is going to take years of treatment and therapy to overcome. I hope they eventually make him pay a huuuge compensation for all the damage and the abuse he's put Britney through. Everything about this case makes me so angry :crying3:

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, edurance said:

Fucking gross. He made a fortune by isolating, enslavering and terrorizing his own daughter, causing her damage that is going to take years of treatment and therapy to overcome. I hope they eventually make him pay a huuuge compensation for all the damage and the abuse he's put Britney through. Everything about this case makes me so angry :crying3:

If Britney goes through with suing her whole family, there's no doubt he will have to compensate her!

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

This is good. And yes, her net worth is fucking embarrassing considering all the money she's earned, even just since the conservatorship happened.

She got paid 15 million dollars for The X-Factor in 2012, plus what she made in Vegas, which was around 1 million dollars per week... and it went on for 3 years. It just doesn't make any sense. Where the fuck is all the money, Jamie? :smokney:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, edurance said:

She got paid 15 million dollars for The X-Factor in 2012, plus what she made in Vegas, which was around 1 million dollars per week... and it went on for 3 years. It just doesn't make any sense. Where the fuck is all the money, Jamie? :smokney:

And Circus and Femme Fatale AND her perfume line! Also, what happened to her lingerie line???

1 minute ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

And Circus and Femme Fatale AND her perfume line! Also, what happened to her lingerie line???

It was Britney's passion project so they let it fail, just like Glory. Probably as a punishment for whatever bullshit torture Jamie wanted to inflict that day.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Just read through the whole thing, Viv’s got herself some competition now, lol, he’s shining a light on everything and Lou better get ready cuz she was the one in control of the books, that rat can’t hide forever!!!

I love how Rosengart went right for Vivian's main argument that "daddy loves her" and said if he truly loved her he'd respect her wishes, whether he thinks he's right or not, and step down.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, heather said:

I love how Rosengart went right for Vivian's main argument that "daddy loves her" and said if he truly loved her he'd respect her wishes, whether he thinks he's right or not, and step down.

I know and it’s true, in fact, he’d do it for free if he really loved her and her well-being was his only concern. But the fact, that not only does he get a salary for being being conservator but he worked in a cut from her earnings too proves her money is all he cares about.

I love the part about Jamie having to pay for his lawyers himself if he chooses to fight this. 

• Like 2