Britney Spears Files Docs With Her Choice to Replace Jamie in Conservatorship

heather

• Like 2

Just now, nicholel18 said:

Why do they have to wait until December? 

My guess is the court calendar along with Rosengart wanting time to not only familiarize himself with the case/find more evidence against Jamie, but also continue to negotiate with him to leave on his own.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, heather said:

My guess is the court calendar along with Rosengart wanting time to not only familiarize himself with the case/find more evidence against Jamie, but also continue to negotiate with him to leave on his own.

The amount of people on Twitter who thinks he can end this in like a week - I stopped reading the tweets b/c they're all dense af. Like he has 13 years of info to catch up on! If he doesn't get this right, she may not have another chance.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

The amount of people on Twitter who thinks he can end this in like a week - I stopped reading the tweets b/c they're all dense af. Like he has 13 years of info to catch up on! If he doesn't get this right, she may not have another chance.

Everyone is starting to get just as bad as team con but on the opposite side! We know Britney wants the conservatorship terminated, but Britney also said she wants that WITHOUT an evaluation, and if she has to get evaluated then she would rather have Jodi and someone new for the estate. They're disregarding this and going straight for the termination. It's a damn process! With Jamie removed, they can then terminate without someone requesting an evaluation, because we all know damn well Jamie would request one!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, heather said:

Everyone is starting to get just as bad as team con but on the opposite side! We know Britney wants the conservatorship terminated, but Britney also said she wants that WITHOUT an evaluation, and if she has to get evaluated then she would rather have Jodi and someone new for the estate. They're disregarding this and going straight for the termination. It's a damn process! With Jamie removed, they can then terminate without someone requesting an evaluation, because we all know damn well Jamie would request one!

EXACTLY. Like we all want her out of this, but it is a damn process. Just because it's not as fast as we want doesn't mean anything. I saw someone say they think her new lawyer is just taking so long so he can get more money. 

annoyed.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

EXACTLY. Like we all want her out of this, but it is a damn process. Just because it's not as fast as we want doesn't mean anything. I saw someone say they think her new lawyer is just taking so long so he can get more money. 

annoyed.gif

I have to fucking laugh at simple minds that think a formal federal prosecutor was in it for the money.

• Like 1