Britney Spears BFF/Agent Cade Hudson Speaks Out ... Time to #FreeBritney!!!

heather

• Like 1

I also thought of Jason, because he always seemed like a nice guy to me. The whole thing about him becoming co-conservator in order to be able to marry her was sketchy as hell, though. And I'm pretty sure Team CON made everything they could to stop that wedding from happening. Let's remember Jamie conveniently caught David Lucado cheating on video and showed it to Britney. I wouldn't be surprised if it was all a set up...

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, edurance said:

I also thought of Jason, because he always seemed like a nice guy to me. The whole thing about him becoming co-conservator in order to be able to marry her was sketchy as hell, though. And I'm pretty sure Team CON made everything they could to stop that wedding from happening. Let's remember Jamie conveniently caught David Lucado cheating on video and showed it to Britney. I wouldn't be surprised if it was all a set up...

Yeah, having Jason be conservator of her person felt like modern day arranged marriage "I hand my daughter over to you" bullshit and was always weird. I felt like their whole relationship was. He was one of the only people around in 06/07 that her dad let stay around and I'm not sure if it was team con who ended that relationship or Britney. I could see her thinking getting married would be a way out of it, and when she realized that no, Jason was just gonna be conservator she didn't want to go through with it anymore. The whole David breakup was so weird, too and I definitely believe the narrative that Jamie sabotaged that relationship because David was encouraging her to fight against the conservatorship.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 3

As much as people drag Shrek AKA David (ex-BF) as cheating on Brit or going to a strip joint whatever, I actually don't buy it. I think he wanted to Free Britney years ago, Daddy Spears framed him and got rid of him and Britney bought it. Unlike Jason, David never wanted to be part of the c-ship as far as I can tell. 

Charlie is another one I trust even though I believe they'd broken up before PG came out and their final public appearance was faked as they'd already split. Just my theory though. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Godney's Sweet Ass said:

As much as people drag Shrek AKA David (ex-BF) as cheating on Brit or going to a strip joint whatever, I actually don't buy it. I think he wanted to Free Britney years ago, Daddy Spears framed him and got rid of him and Britney bought it. Unlike Jason, David never wanted to be part of the c-ship as far as I can tell. 

Charlie is another one I trust even though I believe they'd broken up before PG came out and their final public appearance was faked as they'd already split. Just my theory though. 

I liked Charlie too and believe their relationship ended because he wanted to get married and she felt like she couldn't because of the conservatorship and what happened last time with Jason. 

• Upvote 1

Now that she’s spoken, I believe more people personally involved will start speaking.

Its def. not Larry he’s talking about, I could see it be Jason. As for David, I always thought he was framed, he was a paralegal, if any guy she’s been with can sniff out something not being right, it would be him.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Now that she’s spoken, I believe more people personally involved will start speaking.

Its def. not Larry he’s talking about, I could see it be Jason. As for David, I always thought he was framed, he was a paralegal, if any guy she’s been with can sniff out something not being right, it would be him.

I agree and I don't fault any of her friends for not speaking sooner. This reads like Cade was more interested in building a career than helping Britney, but I think it was more like he wanted to stay in her life and give her a friendship and escape so he played the game for Britney's sake. She likely asked him not to as well for fear they wouldn't be allowed to hang out anymore. But the cats out of the bag now, Jamie lost power. 

• Upvote 1

Larry was Team CON and I'm pretty sure he had a more close relationship with her father than with her. I believe Felicia was one of the few people around Britney with good intentions and I think they didn't trust her enough because of how much she cares about Britney. She tried to shed some light on the documentary, even though she probably couldn't talk more due to non-disclosure agreements signed over the years she's worked with her. She meticulously chose the right words to explain Britney's situation without getting herself in trouble. Or maybe she thought it wasn't her story to break and was waiting for Britney to speak her whole truth.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, edurance said:

Larry was Team CON and I'm pretty sure he had a more close relationship with her father than with her. I believe Felicia was one of the few people around Britney with good intentions and I think they didn't trust her enough because of how much she cares about Britney. She tried to shed some light on the documentary, even though she probably couldn't talk more due to non-disclosure agreements signed over the years she's worked with her. She meticulously chose the right words to explain Britney's situation without getting herself in trouble. Or maybe she thought it wasn't her story to break and was waiting for Britney to speak her whole truth.

I definitely agree that Fe and a lot of her friends probably felt like it was Britney's story to tell- that's how I feel towards my own friends as well. However, I don't think she was the one "silenced" because when I think of someone being silenced, that's what I think of. Complete silence. Not someone doing interviews vaguely talking about the situation like Fe has done. 

On 7/25/2021 at 7:40 AM, heather said:

I agree and I don't fault any of her friends for not speaking sooner. This reads like Cade was more interested in building a career than helping Britney, but I think it was more like he wanted to stay in her life and give her a friendship and escape so he played the game for Britney's sake. She likely asked him not to as well for fear they wouldn't be allowed to hang out anymore. But the cats out of the bag now, Jamie lost power. 

Yeah, the people jumping down his throat about not speaking up sooner feel very young to me. The part about having to work 15 years to get to where he was for his career - I felt that. I've worked 10 years to achieve the position I'm in and it would be very hard to convince me to throw it all away because I have fucking bills to pay lmao. That decision was probably hard af for him.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Yeah, the people jumping down his throat about not speaking up sooner feel very young to me. The part about having to work 15 years to get to where he was for his career - I felt that. I've worked 10 years to achieve the position I'm in and it would be very hard to convince me to throw it all away because I have fucking bills to pay lmao. That decision was probably hard af for him.

To throw it all away AND get banned from Britney's life, leaving her more isolated and alone! I get his position completely. I'd rather stay quiet for the sake of my friend and stay in her life, giving her that escape from the torment and the chance to speak when SHE was ready to! Britney speaking is exactly what needed to happen for all of her friends to come forward too. Because they can't ban these people from Britney's life now, without looking exactly how Britney's described her abuse.

• Like 2