Britney Poses Topless Again in New IG Post (7/24/2021)

heather

2 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I love how much she’s feeling herself (u know what i mean, lol) but I’m over some of the hypocrisy I’m seeing elsewhere, u can’t fight for her freedom while at the same time condemn her for pics like this!! 

Exactly! They're as worse as team con and they don't even see it because they use the SAME logic of "for her best interests" ! Nah, it's in Britney's best interest to do whatever the hell she wants and it's in our best interest to LET HER. Whenever Britney doesn't live up to the fantasy people create in their minds she gets condemned and this has been a reoccurring theme throughout her whole career!

59 minutes ago, heather said:

Exactly! They're as worse as team con and they don't even see it because they use the SAME logic of "for her best interests" ! Nah, it's in Britney's best interest to do whatever the hell she wants and it's in our best interest to LET HER. Whenever Britney doesn't live up to the fantasy people create in their minds she gets condemned and this has been a reoccurring theme throughout her whole career!

As long as she ain’t hurting anyone, I say let her do whatever the hell she wants. I hate that Britney has ALWAYS been held to a different standard, it’s ok for other celebs but when Britney does it, it’s all shame, shame.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

As long as she ain’t hurting anyone, I say let her do whatever the hell she wants. I hate that Britney has ALWAYS been held to a different standard, it’s ok for other celebs but when Britney does it, it’s all shame, shame.

If it wasn't assumed Britney has a mental disorder then no one would be batting an eye and it's a disgusting double standard.

2 hours ago, #FreeBritney said:

I think they took all of these pictures in the same day back in 2020 and slowly share one by one pic. I know some of you dont want to believe but this is the most probably explain. 

They were taken the same day, not 2020. They're new. You can see her chipped red nail polish, same polish she had last week driving with Sam. Chipped now because it's at least a week old.