Rosengart Spoke to Press at the Hearing today

heather

I also saw that they pushed the security matter back to next Monday. Jodi, girl, pay your own fucking security. LOVE that he thanks Britney AND the fans. Makes me feel like she definitely knows and is appreciative of everything we've done. And I love that they've still got their foot on Jamie's neck to resign. Those last questions about controlling her Instagram and wearing a ring— really guys? Britney's fighting for freedom and that's all you can think of asking? Glad he ignored that stupid shit.

He also said she’s overwhelmed by all the love, as for the security, I’m hoping he can negotiate down to a lower price, that price for security for Britney and the boys makes total sense but not for Jodi.

I love that he talks to the press about the actual case (unlike Viv who just tries to save Jamie’s rep), to me it means he has nothing to hide.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

He also said she’s overwhelmed by all the love, as for the security, I’m hoping he can negotiate down to a lower price, that price for security for Britney and the boys makes total sense but not for Jodi.

I love that he talks to the press about the actual case (unlike Viv who just tries to save Jamie’s rep), to me it means he has nothing to hide.

I couldn't make out whether he was saying Britney was overwhelmed or he and his firm were, either way I'm glad they're acknowledging the power fans have had in this whole thing. Yup, Jodi doesn't need 50K a month for security of just herself, and if she does she can find her own way to pay for it. Like, oh I don't know, stepping down.

Exactly! He doesn't share too many details of the case, but speaks facts and keeps it moving. If Ingham were still here there wouldn't even have been a hearing, he would have OK'd Jodi's ridiculous claim and pulled the whole "I don't discuss ongoing cases" bullshit.

• Like 2